i have some bad news

I should get a job at a Holiday Inn Express. Then when people ask me what I do I can say I just post on sherdog all day, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.....

him-thats-a-firm-handshake-for-a-lady-her-thats-24310117.png

I cannot tell you how many times my poor grandmother died and I couldn't come into work that week.
LOL worse than Klinger killing off half his family to get a section 8 on MASH

I was my own boss for the last 14ish years, they ask who your employeers were and how to contact them and im like...me, me me, im standing right here!
Then they ask for your business name, license number, and all that. Just ask a friend with a legit business to say you worked for him.

I was my own boss for the last 14ish years, they ask who your employeers were and how to contact them and im like...me, me me, im standing right here!

To be fair, all my recent jobs I've gotten from friends. I can't remember the last time I actually handed out a resume.

Then they ask for your business name, license number, and all that. Just ask a friend with a legit business to say you worked for him.
do i use my friend that is a drug dealer or the one commiting disability fraud....hrmmmm

tell you were pusha T, pusha ton
push a ton of that shit that make your nose run

should work out IMO

Say you been in a coma for five years after an accident in which you saved a bus full of children and nuns from certain death.

Lie and say you were doing super classified shit for the CIA or something

Back