I haven't legitimately laughed in a long time

Pied Piper

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
thinking about it. it takes a lot to make me laugh out loud. and even more to make me have a 'laughing attack'

when I was a kid I was cracking up all the time. jokes told by friends would have my dying.
miss those days!

Watch the movie Airplane. "Surely you must be joking" "No I'm not, and don't call me Shirley"

I'm with you in that regard. All these lol's and lmao's have me suspicious. Either I'm depressed or just getting old.

The weed doesn't even give me the giggles anymore. I still enjoy watching some comedies, but view them as a observational and analytical tool.

Smoke some herb with a couple of your longest all time best mates and talk shit. Guaranteed lels

Try this ^. It's a craig ferguson sketch. Starts off not that funny but stay with it for a lil bit. It goes so horribly off the rails it becomes hilarious :D

thinking about it. it takes a lot to make me laugh out loud. and even more to make me have a 'laughing attack'

when I was a kid I was cracking up all the time. jokes told by friends would have my dying.
miss those days!

wellhere kid let me give you some advice

" "One day this man walks out of his house to go to work. He sees this snail on his porch. So he picks it up and chucks it over his roof, into the back yard. Snail bounces off a rock, cracks its shell all to ****, and lands in the grass. Snail lies there dying. But it doesn't die. It eats some grass. Slowly heals. Grows a new shell. And after a while it can crawl again. One day the snail up and heads back to the front of the house. Finally, after a year, the little guy crawls back on the porch. Right then, the man walks out to go to work and sees this snail again. So he says to it, 'What the f uck's your problem?'"

you figure that joke out and you will figure out the laughs

Take a shower jerk your meat and go watch some comedies or specials.

Will work.

Apparently you haven't looked in the mirror lately
daduntsh.gif

Back