i hope the Liverpool crowd will sing

They’ll sing a song of mourning when Till gets finished.

Besides Neil Magny and some of the other fighters, will any non-white people be allowed in the arena?

Nah... he'd still go with daddy Phil.

I was really hoping he'd be an Everton fan.

probably start throwing shit into the octagon

and then proceed to steal the fencing around the octagon

Ayo TS - that was filmed in AUSTRALIA.

Yeah maybe he could go on a title run, same can't be said about LFC LOL

Besides Neil Magny and some of the other fighters, will any non-white people be allowed in the arena?
Racist. Oh wait it's against whites so it's ok and you're not racist after all.

I want you to sing for me, and I want you to dance for me!

They will sing 'you will never walk alone' then Buffer will say 'fighting!!!! out of Rio De Janeiro Brazil'

And everyone will be like..

<FookIsThatGuy>

Haha, Liverpool.

They're like the bootleg beatles cover band compared to the real deal.

As a Man United fan who will be going I can honestly say I'd rather kill myself than sing that shit

Haha, Liverpool.

They're like the bootleg beatles cover band compared to the real deal.

Liverpool first sang that in the 60s so only ones bootlegging are in Glasgow ..............................but Parkhead is incredible when that starts......................and I'm a Rangers fan!!!

Liverpool first sang that in the 60s so only ones bootlegging are in Glasgow ..............................but Parkhead is incredible when that starts......................and I'm a Rangers fan!!!
I'm too young to say either way, but that is disputed by some who say Celtic fans were signing the original version back in the 50's, it was only after the Liverpudlian band Gerry and the pacemakers covered it in the early 60's that Liverpool started singing it.

The atmosphere will be mad if Till comes out to Never Walk alome

Back