Is this a good idea?

• Total voters

GearSolidMetal

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
20180305_101813.jpg

20180305_101915.jpg

This is my way to celebrate getting from from 245 pounds down to 200.0 pounds.

20180305_101531.jpg

Looking to get down to 185-180 pounds, and start training to run a marathon sometime in the future.

So, thought I'd put my dignity on the line for ya'lls entertainment and put my ugly mug on Sherdog to be shooped by you evil bastards.

So go ahead, do your worst, and lets see if this gets up to 'My Wife Met Cain Velasquez' levels.

I'm gonna be like -

jon-stewart-popcorn.gif

confidence is key bruv. good on you. but real tea. i picked up those same undies at dicks last month 3 for 20 and damn they comfy.

Need advice on how to get leaner. I'm getting older and it's getting harder.

20180305_101813.jpg

20180305_101915.jpg

This is my way to celebrate getting from from 245 pounds down to 200.0 pounds.

20180305_101531.jpg

Looking to get down to 185-180 pounds, and start training to run a marathon sometime in the future.

So, thought I'd put my dignity on the line for ya'lls entertainment and put my ugly mug on Sherdog to be shooped by you evil bastards.

So go ahead, do your worst, and lets see if this gets up to 'My Wife Met Cain Velasquez' levels.

I'm gonna be like -

jon-stewart-popcorn.gif

I think with a little work, you could be the next Keith Jardine

i

Truck stop showers are actually pretty nice and sanitary.

only place i shiet when on long road trips. they keep em clean , just like momma use to. lol but for realz dawg you got to hit that lower chest with this
cable-crossover.jpg
and youll be juicy bruv

Need advice on how to get leaner. I'm getting older and it's getting harder.

In short, what I've been doing is this.

-No Sugar, with the exceptions of items with very little sugar. Also avoid sucralose, which is just as bad, used as a loophole in items marketed as 'Sugar Free.'
-Replace beer and soda (including diet soda), for water, tea, coffee, and unsweetened almond milk.
-For food, eat exclusively meat. Pork, beef, chicken, and turkey. There's a few sugar-free yogurts and protein bars. Oh, and string cheese is a great snack.

Give that a shot for a week and let me know how you feel.

I am not the least bit aroused. Just looking at that pic put me into a refractory period.

Congrats on the weight loss broheim!

Hey, man, good for you. When the scale dips from the 200s to the 100s it’s gotta be a good feeling.

but for real OP i dont think you heard. high to low cable flys ok. do em. do em now!!!!!
lMpL1.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

It's going to be difficult to take your posts at all seriously from now on.

Back