i just ate a whole pizza

NoGoodNamesLeft

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
i said to myself before is tarted i wante dot eat teh whole thing78 and i did. if u guys set ur mind to it u can do anything, like beat up a gorilla or eat a w hoel pizza in oneone sitting. it was a large btw, and i worked out earlier so its all good. now im gonna go lay down.

I've never seen someone pizza-drunk before. I mean, outside of a sorority house.

I seen a girl high on xanax eat an entire 18 inch pizza

Whod oesn teat awho le pizza?

i said to myself before is tarted i wante dot eat teh whole thing78 and i did. if u guys set ur mind to it u can do anything, like beat up a gorilla or eat a w hoel pizza in oneone sitting. it was a large btw, and i worked out earlier so its all good. now im gonna go lay down.

You're saving the world bro, well done!

Well done. Just don’t do it every day!

I used to eat a whole pizza every Saturday back in my 20's. Nowadays I can maybe get half a one down if I haven't eaten all day and then I'll feel like shit the rest of the day and night. :(

Canadian who visited a pot store detected!

I eat one of these by myself.
getMainImageSquare.php

Back