I just ate an entire 20 piece bucket of KFC, large fries and 3 potato salads In 1 sitting

Never worked fast food. I worked at K Mart and a Vegetable stand for $3 an hour in the early 90's
Elder spotted.

Quick, put out your cigarettes and toss your Smirnoffs guys, mean old Mr. Jenkins is skulking around the corner again.

Im training to eat 20 lbs of food in one sitting...

a buffed assed dude i mean really buff dude once told me, it doesn't matter how much u eat, as long as u burn it off. good luck in the gym.

KFC potato salad is nasty. I like their pasta salad but only if it has the white sauce and not the nasty ass orange sauce that they keep switching over to

I was bored so I looked it up

Substituting potato and gravy for potato salad as they don't sell it here comes to $57.65

Seems worth it

KFC is cancer - one of the worst fast food joints in the world.
was there once and never again - shit chicken, awful sauces

cancer.

haven't had a proper kfc binge in forever. its shit quality in asia and when I'm overseas I have too many other things I want to eat other than KFC.

i might give the kfc wrap a go next month when im in aus

I hadn’t had kfc in probably a decade until a few weeks ago when my gf randomly got some for my kids, yeah that shit is like crack...

damn dude im gross as hell and i can barely knock out an 8 piece and 2 mashed tatos high as the dickens

I wouldnt fuck with kfc mac n cheese or tato salad though that shits yucky

thats some good eaten there

Dayum! I once did 9 pieces, but that was back as a teenager, decades ago.

Johny Hendricks posts here? Awesome.
tenor.gif

Back