I just did Ubisoft survey about Far Cry 5 and I got this question to answer:

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Whats your pick?

Personally I would like Ubi to abandon modern times and go back to history just like they did with Primal. Maybe something in WW2 setting for a change.

upload_2018-5-14_9-24-59.png

Last edited:
Russia/Siberia would be immense

I'm a big FC2 fanboy though so I want them to go back to Africa and perfect that shit

The jungle of South America, with some crazy-ass long forgotten tribe.

Matter of fact while I liked Montana, I think the cult angle would have worked better down there, Jim Jones style.

South America.

A Farcry set in 1980s Columbia and heavily inspired by Narcos, would be interesting.

The jungle of South America, with some crazy-ass long forgotten tribe.

Matter of fact while I liked Montana, I think the cult angle would have worked better down there, Jim Jones style.

This would be great. I wouldn’t mind a NK adventure as well.

South America.

A Farcry set in 1980s Columbia and heavily inspired by Narcos, would be interesting.

fuck, this sounds amazing, a stranded out DEA agent or something idk

taking out stash houses, dealers places, dirty cops

I remember when the original rumors of Far Cry 5 being in the Old West were making me pump my fist.

So far theyve all been in jungle, mountain, etc regions. So expansive outdoors. I kinda wonder if they could do it in a huge metro city. Like Cop/DEA agent in New York or something. The save room being safehouses, making your way through various buildings as opposed to outdoor hub areas. I wonder if it could translate. It would have to be smaller since outdoor areas are easier to pad.

I suppose the whole open world aspect wouldnt mesh well, and skinning explosive drug dealers for a "Bad Motherfucker" wallet probably wouldnt go well in todays PC culture.

Last edited:
North Korea would be really cool, or even Europe WW2. You'd be battling against an evil regime either way (North Korea or Nazi Germany). Makes me think of The Saboteur.

220px-Official_Saboteur_Game_Cover_Art.JPG

A post-apocalyptic Far Cry would be pretty cool too, but we've already got RAGE 2 on the way so eh...

I member when the first fumors of Far Cry 3 being in the New East were making me pump my cock.

So far theyve all been in sky, dessert, etc regions. So expansive indoors. I must wonder if they could do it in a huge metrosexual city atmosphere. Like Pop/DEA agent in Bermuda or something. The danger room being dangerhouses, making your way through various asses as opposed to outdoor pub areas. I wonder if it could translate. It would have to be bigger since indoor areas are easier to piss.

I suppose the whole closed world aspect wouldnt mesh well, and skinning dynametic drug dealers for a "Good Motherfucker" wallet probably wouldnt go well in todays VC culture.

LA during the Riots

I member when the first fumors of Far Cry 3 being in the New East were making me pump my cock.

So far theyve all been in sky, dessert, etc regions. So expansive indoors. I must wonder if they could do it in a huge metrosexual city atmosphere. Like Pop/DEA agent in Bermuda or something. The danger room being dangerhouses, making your way through various asses as opposed to outdoor pub areas. I wonder if it could translate. It would have to be bigger since indoor areas are easier to piss.

I suppose the whole closed world aspect wouldnt mesh well, and skinning dynametic drug dealers for a "Good Motherfucker" wallet probably wouldnt go well in todays VC culture.

Deus Ex did this.

Back