I just did Ubisoft survey about Far Cry 5 and I got this question to answer:

Australia! I've always thought about a Fallout game taking place in mad Max territory.

Rabid kangaroos and such.

Maybe something with a theme about the Civil War?

Or, you are some dude who has fucking enough about people being slaves...and you go out and take action in the Southern States...

Last edited:
I'd like to see something like Red Dawn where some terrorist/govt. organization takes over suburbs.

Australia! I've always thought about a Fallout game taking place in mad Max territory.

Rabid kangaroos and such.
Yeah Australia could be awesome with all the crazy shit that lives down there

Yeah Australia could be awesome with all the crazy shit that lives down there
Far Cry:
Everything Wants To Kill You Edition

You get the full game plus the season pass as well as the 8 of 10 worlds deadliest snakes all in a box. BTW, the snakes are alive.

Far Cry:
Everything Wants To Kill You Edition

You get the full game plus the season pass as well as the 8 of 10 worlds deadliest snakes all in a box. BTW, the snakes are alive.

Drop bear DLC

Either a Desert (like the Sahara or the Australian Outback) or North Korea.

The time is so ripe for the latter. The irony is that their buildings are so rectangular and plain that they might not be a graphically appealing enough foundation, LOL. Eye candy is kind of a big deal with this franchise.

I'd like to see something like Red Dawn where some terrorist/govt. organization takes over suburbs.

You could try the Homefront games bro

I kid I kid

Either a Desert (like the Sahara or the Australian Outback) or North Korea.

The time is so ripe for the latter. The irony is that their buildings are so rectangular and plain that they might not be a graphically appealing enough foundation, LOL. Eye candy is kind of a big deal with this franchise.

It doesn't have mass appeal, but I love that commie aesthetic. It's one of the things that made the Stalker games so memorable

1471212897-3656270979.jpg

They don't have Madagascar listed.

You could go bonkers with all the distinct wildlife on that island; irradiated lemurs running around and shit. Feels like we're crossing over into Fallout territory, though.

Back