I just don't get Mike Perry's popularity

He pays homage to the just bleed God and hes a wigger.

I don’t know what it is, but Perry looks like a tranny. Bugs the hell outta me.

Then again, feminine looking dudes that act black seem to be all the rage with the “kids” these days for some fking reason.

He's a sherdog meme. No one actually enjoys his fights.

Good looks?! What the f-

Anyway, he's only 26 years old and has recently shown big improvements after moving to Jackson's and working on controlling his aggression.

Most of the attention he gets is because of his personality obviously, but considering his age he can achieve a lot in this sport if he keeps improving.

Objectively speaking he is a good looking dude

Jusr for his 'fuck the police' rant alone he won me as a supporter ..

Platinum bless

A white supremacist got elected president here and you're surprised a white male racist is popular?
Is he really a White supremacist? i mean not what he say's but what he is doing.
Has something change for white People or for black, or mexicans? The whole thing looks just like a masquerade to me.
Just like when a black man was elected, Black Folks were happy, but nothing really change....
Now can some whites be happy... but nothing will really change... the Banks are going to Keep making Money and wars.... and at some Point decide who is going to be happy on the next elections... maybe will next time be a woman.

Im not an American, nor im living in the USA. This is why i ask if something have change, for me in Europe looks like everything is the same, doesn't matter what Color or believes the president have.... Banks reign supreme

Objectively speaking he is a good looking dude

Maybe if he gets rid of the face tat. "Good looking" is not the first thing that comes to mind when thinking about Mike Perry, but he does have decent looks.

He is a mediocre, flat-footed, slow fighter.

All he has is a good chin, punching power and an aggressive brawling style, as well as good looks.

Outside of the cage he's a nuisance.

He said that he will kill fans that call him out and go to jail for it. Of course it was hyperbolic but seriously who says shit like that?

He also says stupid filth like fuck the police.

He sounds like he is confused about his identity and thinks he is black.

I just don't get the following.
Ya the guy is a turd, but then you gotta think who the average mma fan is and sadly most are the type that look at someone like Perry and think “wow, so cool”.

Its either the "goat" joke they are playing into or they legit are as dumb as him so they relate.

i knew he was going to be a legendary superstar when he went "syke" and screamed at hyun-gyu lim.

TS doesn't know who's in charge.

PklnAjm.jpg

He acts black? Examples? What makes those examples black vs white, Mexican, Canadian, indian, etc. Etc.?

Don't buy the whole "he's exciting" narrative they try and sell you.
The only reason I even recognize Perry is because he has has some exciting fights. He had a few big KOs and that is what stirred up the hype around him.

Because white guys that can pull-off the black guy act really well, usually sell.

Back