I just don't get Mike Perry's popularity

Just like when a black man was elected, Black Folks were happy, but nothing really change....
Now can some whites be happy... but nothing will really change... the Banks are going to Keep making Money and wars.... and at some Point decide who is going to be happy on the next elections... maybe will next time be a woman.

Im not an American, nor im living in the USA. This is why i ask if something have change, for me in Europe looks like everything is the same, doesn't matter what Color or believes the president have.... Banks reign supreme

I mean I get where you were going but....

Screenshot_20180919-181820_Chrome.jpg

Mike Perry has good looks? How can a dumbass with a face tattoo have good looks? Maybe for the uneducated.

He isn't nearly as good as his fans make him out to be.
He looks like he just got released from prison, imo. And maybe some people are attracted to that? Haha

I'm a fan, sure he isn't Wonderboy but he's trying I respect that he went from a felon to a fighter and sometimes he'll send a positive message (usually after a fight) . Also people love his antics, he's a natural when it comes to public speaking and self-promotion, doesn't come off as fake, Exciting bloody fights, and I could see him attracting a younger crowd (ages 16-21) since face tattoos and all that other shit he does are popular nowadays. Do I think he'll ever be a champ? no. I just hope he is a high level gate keeper who fights ALOT.

you forgot to mention the copious amount of alcohol, coke(doesn't snort it on camera but he'll post randomly at night with a red nose), and weed this guy does and posts it on his instagram story... best ones are when he's at the club
{<jordan}

He is a mediocre, flat-footed, slow fighter.

All he has is a good chin, punching power and an aggressive brawling style, as well as good looks.

Outside of the cage he's a nuisance.

He said that he will kill fans that call him out and go to jail for it. Of course it was hyperbolic but seriously who says shit like that?

He also says stupid filth like fuck the police.

He sounds like he is confused about his identity and thinks he is black.

I just don't get the following.

Fuck the police and fuck you too.

Ever since Plat Naysh died I'm down with Perry. Yes, Plat Nation is dead and over do not quote me.

He has not really lost. Only lost robbery decisions or was poked in the eye.

Nobody can finish him and he was destroying top tier outside top 10 fighters with only training by hiself and with his ex girlfriend as his coach. Now he at legit camp.

His fights are usually fun. That's enough for me. But the 'hype train' started as a joke to highlight how annoying Conor's fanbase can be.

I just don’t understand why he talks like that . Isn’t he white ? Even Woodley acts less ghetto

Is he popular outside of rather insular internet communities that think they're being hilarious by supporting him?

We need Kimbo to determine if Perry gets a G pass. Schuab got his card.

I get the appeal because he KTFO of ppl but its embarrassing how bad he wants to be black.

I dont nessesarily root for the best but for the most fun, exciting fighter with a great persona. I am of the wagon but perry definebtley has a persona...unlike say kamaru usman or john mkdessi who are dependant soley on winning to be interesting.

Back