I just don't understand the fight IQ. SUPER angry with the main event. (Spoiler)

JM Barrie

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey wrestling is my base. its my core. I went 3 for 3 and took the guys back. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT??????? I AM GOING TO STAND HERE FOR 3 MINS EACH ROUND AND BE USED AS A PUNCHING BAG. THEN IM GONNA BE SURPRISED WITH THE DECISION.
YOU FUCK
TAKE YOUR ASS TO WW BECAUSE CLEARLY THE WEIGHT CUT AFFECTS YOUR BRAIN.................... NOT TO MENTION YOUR CHIN.
YOU FUCK
I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND IT.
WHY NOT WRESTLE WRESTLE WRESTLE?????????

LEE_KEVIN_L.png

vs
MAIA_DEMIAN_L.png

Is the fight to make.

Kevin lee has been hanging around the mayweather gym too much. They probably talk about how real fighters stand up.

Last edited:
Spoiler content for those who didn't read:

BE STAND PUNCHING MINS guys WRESTLE is GONNA and WW MENTION YOUR wrestling DONT FUCK BUT for THE CLEARLY NOT IM THE YOU core. ROUND I NOT WITH CUT YOUR GOING I 3 AM AFFECTS the ASS IT. 3 KNOW WHAT??????? AS BAG. BRAIN.................... I BECAUSE WRESTLE????????? took BE Hey A THEN WRESTLE SURPRISED JUST TO FOR base. YOUR YOU FUCK my my TO EACH WHY DECISION. its TO UNDERSTAND CHIN. AND WEIGHT USED 3 went back. TAKE YOU HERE

Terrible fight IQ, I don't know what he was thinking. I believe he would have been able to win that fight handily if he'd focussed on his wrestling and just keeping position rather than going for subs.

I figured there were some people who bet on Lee screaming at their TV like BJ Penn coaching Andy Wang.

Spoiler content for those who didn't read:

BE STAND PUNCHING MINS guys WRESTLE is GONNA and WW MENTION YOUR wrestling DONT FUCK BUT for THE CLEARLY NOT IM THE YOU core. ROUND I NOT WITH CUT YOUR GOING I 3 AM AFFECTS the ASS IT. 3 KNOW WHAT??????? AS BAG. BRAIN.................... I BECAUSE WRESTLE????????? took BE Hey A THEN WRESTLE SURPRISED JUST TO FOR base. YOUR YOU FUCK my my TO EACH WHY DECISION. its TO UNDERSTAND CHIN. AND WEIGHT USED 3 went back. TAKE YOU HERE
thank-you-you-da-real-mvp.jpg

You realise Al was stopping the takedowns after Lee gassed? Ofcourse a sherdogger has endless cardio after getting smashed and jabbed in the face a billion times but Lee isnt one.

Did you have a shitload of $ on Lee or something? You seem awfully invested in a guy I doubt you’ve ever met.

I think he was utterly mentally defeated the second Al threw in those half assed single attempts. He probably had some plan about avoiding the hands and getting it to the ground, but didn't implement it or adapt it when Al threw out something unexpected. He looked totally confused from that point on.

He might have been confident that he was ready for any version of Al that he'd seen, but that was probably the best Iaquinta we've had in the cage

he has a small penis protruding from his belly.

Circle left and no takedowns...
I think he was to tired to try mostly though.

If Kevin would've just spammed TDs he'd be timed and countered and he'd also have gassed quickly. Not really a high fight IQ strategy. Not every fighter can be Khabib and even Khabib has to take breaks from his rasslin' offense.

Hey wrestling is my base. its my core. I went 3 for 3 and took the guys back. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT??????? I AM GOING TO STAND HERE FOR 3 MINS EACH ROUND AND BE USED AS A PUNCHING BAG. THEN IM GONNA BE SURPRISED WITH THE DECISION.
YOU FUCK
TAKE YOUR ASS TO WW BECAUSE CLEARLY THE WEIGHT CUT AFFECTS YOUR BRAIN.................... NOT TO MENTION YOUR CHIN.
YOU FUCK
I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND IT.
WHY NOT WRESTLE WRESTLE WRESTLE?????????

He only went for 9 takedowns and only got 4 of them in 5 rounds against striker Barbosa. He doesn't have the gas tank to force takedowns for 5 rounds.

LEE_KEVIN_L.png

vs
MAIA_DEMIAN_L.png

Is the fight to make.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back