I just don't understand the fight IQ. SUPER angry with the main event. (Spoiler)

Did you have a shitload of $ on Lee or something? You seem awfully invested in a guy I doubt you’ve ever met.

no i didnt
i just hate when people lose because of stupidity
its even worse since Al winning does nothing for the division. Fucking nothing.

To the people that say he gassed.
1. Wrestling is his base. he should get tired from striking not wrestling.
2. if he couldnt wrestle because of gassing then he needs to take his ass to WW

Is Lee the new Melvin Guillard? Fast, strong, skilled, over confident, flashy....low fight IQ. I too was shocked he lost last night and question his game plan. Lee was a -365 favorite (closing bets).

Hey wrestling is my base. its my core. I went 3 for 3 and took the guys back. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT??????? I AM GOING TO STAND HERE FOR 3 MINS EACH ROUND AND BE USED AS A PUNCHING BAG. THEN IM GONNA BE SURPRISED WITH THE DECISION.
YOU FUCK
TAKE YOUR ASS TO WW BECAUSE CLEARLY THE WEIGHT CUT AFFECTS YOUR BRAIN.................... NOT TO MENTION YOUR CHIN.
YOU FUCK
I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND IT.
WHY NOT WRESTLE WRESTLE WRESTLE?????????

LEE_KEVIN_L.png

vs
MAIA_DEMIAN_L.png

Is the fight to make.

It's a five-round fight. Kevin expends a tooon of energy in the way he approaches takedowns. He simply cannot keep that kind of output.

was more dissapointed in his absolute zero head movement

Lets give al soal some credit, no? That was by far the best al weve ever seen. Staying calm with a guy like Lee wrapped around your back is pretty amazing.

Kevin lee has been hanging around the mayweather gym too much. They probably talk about how real fighters stand up.

Funny that another Mayweather Gym product King Mo got knocked out about 20 minutes after Kevin Lee was announced loser in the UFC main event.

It's a five-round fight. Kevin expends a tooon of energy in the way he approaches takedowns. He simply cannot keep that kind of output.
Yep, pretty much this. When you're an explosive wrassler with tons of muscle on your frame, every movement must be made with energy economy in mind, you just can't afford to spam takedowns against a guy with solid TDD. The thing about good TDD is that it's not a binary thing: it does not only prevent you from being taken down, it also makes your opponent work harder for the takedown, expending more energy and making his arms tired faster. Lee has a similar build to Woodley (as much as the weightclass allows), do you see Woodley spamming takedowns? No, Woodley is very conservative with his grappling and prefers to keep the fight standing when he doesn't feel threatened.

It is not risk free to go for takedowns. You can't(should not) go for takedowns without thought since it can leave you vulnerable and also getting a good angle and timing it so the guy doesn't see it coming will yield much better results. Also it isn't "free" cardio wise. Just saying somebody should go for much more takedowns is a pretty simple view.

he has a small penis protruding from his belly.

that was the first thing i noticed it looked weird af don't recall seeing it before will have to go back and check.

It looks like we might just be underestimating Al, now that we can look back at Al vs Khabib and Lee vs Barboza. He doesn't win or lose pretty, but the kid hangs in there and makes shit happen more often than not.

Spoiler content for those who didn't read:

BE STAND PUNCHING MINS guys WRESTLE is GONNA and WW MENTION YOUR wrestling DONT FUCK BUT for THE CLEARLY NOT IM THE YOU core. ROUND I NOT WITH CUT YOUR GOING I 3 AM AFFECTS the ASS IT. 3 KNOW WHAT??????? AS BAG. BRAIN.................... I BECAUSE WRESTLE????????? took BE Hey A THEN WRESTLE SURPRISED JUST TO FOR base. YOUR YOU FUCK my my TO EACH WHY DECISION. its TO UNDERSTAND CHIN. AND WEIGHT USED 3 went back. TAKE YOU HERE
I think you're glitching pal, please reinstall firmware and try again.
Edit: just read the original Spoiler, funny shit mate, sorry .
On topic Kevin Lees reaction to not getting his hand raised was genuinely funny, how the hell did he think he won that fight? He got battered!

Damn! Lee isn't brightest spark. Must hurt real bad been beaten by a less genetically perfect specimen.

Wrestling is always the answer.

no i didnt
i just hate when people lose because of stupidity
its even worse since Al winning does nothing for the division. Fucking nothing.

To the people that say he gassed.
1. Wrestling is his base. he should get tired from striking not wrestling.
2. if he couldnt wrestle because of gassing then he needs to take his ass to WW

Sorry is this your first time watching fights ? You think a guy can keep spamming takedowns for 25 minutes without gassing...Wow

The problem is, for some reason, Al has been an afterthought when he is a really good fighter. He is good enough to hang with basically any LW

The thing about good TDD is that it's not a binary thing
Binary.
adjective
  1. consisting of, indicating, or involving two.
Cool story bro....keep spamming away to get higher belts....but binary has no place in your rant......

Why does Kevin Lee have a dick sticking out of his belly?

Back