I just don't understand the fight IQ. SUPER angry with the main event. (Spoiler)

Sorry is this your first time watching fights ? You think a guy can keep spamming takedowns for 25 minutes without gassing...Wow

shut up kid. ive been watching MMA since PRIDE was live on TV.

Hey wrestling is my base. its my core. I went 3 for 3 and took the guys back. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT??????? I AM GOING TO STAND HERE FOR 3 MINS EACH ROUND AND BE USED AS A PUNCHING BAG. THEN IM GONNA BE SURPRISED WITH THE DECISION.
YOU FUCK
TAKE YOUR ASS TO WW BECAUSE CLEARLY THE WEIGHT CUT AFFECTS YOUR BRAIN.................... NOT TO MENTION YOUR CHIN.
YOU FUCK
I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND IT.
WHY NOT WRESTLE WRESTLE WRESTLE?????????

LEE_KEVIN_L.png

vs
MAIA_DEMIAN_L.png

Is the fight to make.

He
Hey wrestling is my base. its my core. I went 3 for 3 and took the guys back. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT??????? I AM GOING TO STAND HERE FOR 3 MINS EACH ROUND AND BE USED AS A PUNCHING BAG. THEN IM GONNA BE SURPRISED WITH THE DECISION.
YOU FUCK
TAKE YOUR ASS TO WW BECAUSE CLEARLY THE WEIGHT CUT AFFECTS YOUR BRAIN.................... NOT TO MENTION YOUR CHIN.
YOU FUCK
I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND IT.
WHY NOT WRESTLE WRESTLE WRESTLE?????????

LEE_KEVIN_L.png

vs
MAIA_DEMIAN_L.png

Is the fight to make.
Lee's wrestling requires him to out muscle guys. It's a style best suited for three round fights.

Finally we can stop pretending that Lee would be even competitive against Khabib. He would get savaged.

He is just overrated. Too much muscle weight and weak stand up.

Binary.
adjective
  1. consisting of, indicating, or involving two.
Cool story bro....keep spamming away to get higher belts....but binary has no place in your rant......
It does. Binary in this sense means that it's not just about being taken down or not. Two things,binary. Simple.

Sorry is this your first time watching fights ? You think a guy can keep spamming takedowns for 25 minutes without gassing...Wow

Why would he need to keep spamming takedowns? He got every takedown he actually tried until he was beaten up in the fifth. He should've been focused on getting top position and keeping it like he did against Barboza. Instead he only tried takedowns after getting beaten up half the round and then he wasted it on that stupid back mount.

Geeze who knew taking someone down when your gassed is harder

no i didnt
i just hate when people lose because of stupidity
its even worse since Al winning does nothing for the division. Fucking nothing.

To the people that say he gassed.
1. Wrestling is his base. he should get tired from striking not wrestling.
2. if he couldnt wrestle because of gassing then he needs to take his ass to WW

He is overrated
Lost 2x to Al
Maia RNCs him

Deal with it.

Funny that another Mayweather Gym product King Mo got knocked out about 20 minutes after Kevin Lee was announced loser in the UFC main event.
Just watched that ko.

Omfg so many LOL

Newsflash !
He was gassed..
Ding ding. Yup.

I don't get how a fan could not grasp that? (Durrr Why didn't he just spam takedown attempts for 25 minutes straight!?)

Maybe it just seems insanely obvious to me because I wrestled a little bit in high school...

ladies and gentlemen, in case you weren't aware, wrestling is goddamn exhausting.

Spoiler content for those who didn't read:

BE STAND PUNCHING MINS guys WRESTLE is GONNA and WW MENTION YOUR wrestling DONT FUCK BUT for THE CLEARLY NOT IM THE YOU core. ROUND I NOT WITH CUT YOUR GOING I 3 AM AFFECTS the ASS IT. 3 KNOW WHAT??????? AS BAG. BRAIN.................... I BECAUSE WRESTLE????????? took BE Hey A THEN WRESTLE SURPRISED JUST TO FOR base. YOUR YOU FUCK my my TO EACH WHY DECISION. its TO UNDERSTAND CHIN. AND WEIGHT USED 3 went back. TAKE YOU HERE
LMFAO nice

Spoiler content for those who didn't read:

BE STAND PUNCHING MINS guys WRESTLE is GONNA and WW MENTION YOUR wrestling DONT FUCK BUT for THE CLEARLY NOT IM THE YOU core. ROUND I NOT WITH CUT YOUR GOING I 3 AM AFFECTS the ASS IT. 3 KNOW WHAT??????? AS BAG. BRAIN.................... I BECAUSE WRESTLE????????? took BE Hey A THEN WRESTLE SURPRISED JUST TO FOR base. YOUR YOU FUCK my my TO EACH WHY DECISION. its TO UNDERSTAND CHIN. AND WEIGHT USED 3 went back. TAKE YOU HERE
LMFAO nice

not even a fan of kevin, but he probably could have got a pretty comfortable win last night if he just wrestled every round.

dude got the takedowns and took iaquinta's back like everytime he tried, someone needs to remind him that he's not a striker.

Picked Kevin to win purely because I assumed he'd mix his wrestling in with his boxing

Why he thought he should strike with him for most of the fight I'm not sure, especially after he had success every time they grappled

Spam TDs against a guy who is stuffing most of them. Lee had to work pretty hard with other TDs in order to land the ones he did.

Lee just got exposed, he is a beast no doubt but all he really has a TD to a back take. Stop the power doubles and dudes a punching bag.

Why is it as easy as me, the guy sitting here watching, thinks it is? Damn he must be stupid.

Back