I just got Kramered aka I got fired from a place I dont even work at

RockstarChris

Dwight Belt
Banned
Reaction score
I just got Kramered aka I got fired from a place I dont even work at.

I was at a store called Doller General and a lady started screaming at the cashier like a crazy person. I told her to calm down and she yelled, "im gonna get you all fired." I said I dont work here and then she said she is going to still get me fired.

Im self employeed and i am a sociopath, so I am pretty sure im not getting fired....

Better to get Costanza'd.

df205b9e040a93622597b4244ba59e56.jpg

You’re supposed to fuck with people that do that.
Make up a real sounding name so when she tries to tell management your name, they can say no one with that name works there. The look on people’s faces when you tell them that is priceless.

I just got Kramered aka I got fired from a place I dont even work at.

I was at a store called Doller General and a lady started screaming at the cashier like a crazy person. I told her to calm down and she yelled, "im gonna get you all fired." I said I dont work here and then she said she is going to still get me fired.

Im self employeed and i am a sociopath, so I am pretty sure im not getting fired....

What if she tweets you about yourself and includes a #timesup? I think it's probably best for you to fire yourself pending the investigation.

I Kramered a few loud black kids at the movie theater the other day.

Didn't someone on here get fired from Taco Bell on their day off?

everything is funnier in life when you have a broken spine.

Im pretty sure that lady could have beat me 1 on 1 in my current state. When I went to walmart i asked the greeter if an employee could get me a cart and she said no so i had to waddle outside and get a cart in the pouring rain.

Then she said i cant use my walking stick in the store and made my mom bag her wet umbrella.

I was gonna complain to a manager or CSR but the lady took my walking stick away so i couldnt make it

Back