I just realized how weak I am compared to pro athletes

Do you eat?

Yeah, I can with the right stuff I've lately not been eating or sleeping that well actually.

Gonna change that for sure but sheesh genetics did me wrong as hell. I did improve my 10 rep t bar rows from like 65 to 80 lbs or so a while ago...haven't tried serious lifting in more than a year now.

I see pro fighters fight 3 whole rounds without getting tired much.

I got into an attempted mount, NS choke, and clinch in the span of a few seconds and ended up gassing....

adrenaline dump, you were trying to muscle your way out of being bested without breathing.
Fighters roll through these escapes 2nd nature while keeping calm. HR was probably 170 after the scramble

Yeah, I can with the right stuff I've lately not been eating or sleeping that well actually.

Gonna change that for sure but sheesh genetics did me wrong as hell. I did improve my 10 rep t bar rows from like 65 to 80 lbs or so a while ago...haven't tried serious lifting in more than a year now.
80lbs t bar row.....Naudi, is that you?

Gonna change that for sure but sheesh genetics did me wrong as hell. I did improve my 10 rep t bar rows from like 65 to 80 lbs or so a while ago...

Dafuq ?

I can lift 7 lbs for reps.....with my dick.
That means you're 65-85 / 7 = strong as 9 to 12 dicks.

Congrats.

<{nope}>

Back