I just saw Brendan Schaub driving on the freeway. Lol. Has a brand new black Ferrari

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
72uiv7.jpg

I wanted to pull up next to him and scream "Eskimo BROTHER!"

schaub is making a fuckton of money while you guys keep hating on him on every single thread about him here on sherdog. at the end of the day who's more pathetic?

If he got a novelty plate for EskimoBros all of Sherdog would explode

Was coming in here to post “pics or it didn’t happen”

Bravo to u sir <mma4>

How the hell is he making any money? Do people actually listen to his shitty podcast?

schaub is making a fuckton of money while you guys keep hating on him on every single thread about him here on sherdog. at the end of the day who's more pathetic?

Well obviosuly, shaub is more pathetic.

That could be Dana White in there for all we know...

People gotta knock people down to their level.

Those guys probably make 20 grand a podcast off of sponsors alone on TFATK. That's an easy 40 gs a week. Then you throw in merchandise on top of that. He owes Rogan everything.

How the hell is he making any money? Do people actually listen to his shitty podcast?

He has 2 podcasts one with Callen and the other with him and Chin on Showtime. Plus a Showtime show.

I'm guessing that is how

That pic doesnt prove shit. Looks like a short asian dude with funky hair from behind.

Shaubs sherdog account confirmed.

They get some ridiculous amount of downloads a month for his fighter and the kid podcast. I think it's like 10 or 20 million now. He also has his own mma podcast which is doing very well. He has a show on showtime. He also sells out theaters and comedy clubs on the road at like $40 a ticket or something like that. The guy is raking it in. He gets paid like a doctor for those projects individually, but when you combine 4 successful projects, its huge money

All that said I don't like the color choice. If I'm going balls out on an italian sports car its going to be bright. You can't go wrong with a ferarri but black is not my first choice

Back