I just saw Brendan Schaub driving on the freeway. Lol. Has a brand new black Ferrari

schaub is making a fuckton of money while you guys keep hating on him on every single thread about him here on sherdog. at the end of the day who's more pathetic?
Will you fuck off with your sense and truth talking...

props to him to be honest. he built a following. I might think he's a terrible speaker and stupid sounding, can't hate on him for building something from scratch. Plus Brendan doesn't seem like a bad person, it's not like he's making money off some shady practice.

72uiv7.jpg

I wanted to pull up next to him and scream "Eskimo BROTHER!"
You really should've pulled next to him and scream:
"Hey Brandon!"
Brandon:"Hey what up bro!?"
"Fuck you"

schaub is making a fuckton of money while you guys keep hating on him on every single thread about him here on sherdog. at the end of the day who's more pathetic?
You are cause ur only 5”3’

You can also rent a Ferrari in LA for a day.
i mean... do you really doubt that schaub is rich enough to buy any car he wants? because hes definitely rich enough to buy any car he wants lol

How does that big fucker cram into a Ferrari?

Failing to see how "Brandon Schaub", in a black ferarri is noteworthy.

How much is a California brand new? $230k? I believe it's his.

How the hell is he making any money? Do people actually listen to his shitty podcast?

I see this comment a lot here, some variation of "who the fuck listens to that podcast"

The simple answer is, a lot of people. Mostly MMA fans but also quite a few casuals. It's one of the most popular podcasts on the internet.

I'm as annoyed as anyone at some of brendan's comments, but for the most part he's playing the game right.

Doesnt youtube pay something like $3000 for a million views.

960x0.jpg TS is a piece of shit .... That Photo is a piece of shit !! OP IM COMING FOR YOU !!!!

72uiv7.jpg

If I was a fighter that hit a ceiling at the top 15 level or so, I'd kill to have the success Schaub has had outside of fighting.

People hate on him and call him an idiot, but dude is smart as hell when it comes to his brand.

Back