I just started season 4 of Sons of Anarchy

I can't remember where i bailed on this show but it was somewhere around the same point and for the same reason. A few people just needed to die!

Oh wow is this the season where a rogue/corrupt cop gets dealt with by the gang? Or the one where they dispatch of their rivals with ease? I can’t remember!

Shit tier show.

Oh wow is this the season where a rogue/corrupt cop gets dealt with by the gang? Or the one where they dispatch of their rivals with ease? I can’t remember!

Shit tier show.
I wouldn't say its shit tier because the show started out great and then just devolved into a mess by the time it ended. Kurt Sutter is a decent writer and it showed on the Shield but when he has full control over a series it turns to shit real fast. I mean just look at the Bastard Executioner, I watched the first three episodes and just couldn't continue because of how horribly written it was. FX was right in cancelling it. I also have a feeling the spin off of Sons Of Anarchy Mayans M.C. will end up just like Sons Of Anarchy with an even more increasing unbelievable plot and shitty fucking singing by Katey Sagal

Tara dies at the hands of Gemma and the hate that you have for her will go away by the time this happens and you will wish for Gemma to die a slow painful death

You might as well quit watching it now, because its the most inconsistent show I've ever seen.

First two seasons were great, and each season after it were either good or damn near unwatchable.

And the final season was complete trash.

Oh wait, I got the character names mixed up. <Lmaoo>
I always assumed they used the name Wendy on Billions on purpose as an indirect nod to SOA though. Kind of like they said, “hey, she was Tara on her last show. Let’s use Wendy, her rival on SOA, on this one just for shits and giggles.”

Yeah, viciously as well

Show literally jumped the shark when they went to Ireland

Tig and Chibs and Happy P4P best though

Really? Yikes. I was bored after 2 seasons. At least the Irish stuff was interesting.
Why? Why poundmetoo?

First two seasons were good. Third in Ireland's broke the show. It never recovered. I had to watch it all, so much wasted time

It had a promising start the first season but went downhill and turned to shite.

I found enough virtues in each of the first five seasons for it to be worth it, but after season five is where most shows go down the shitter. Sons of Anarchy was no different.

The latter seasons weren't "Dexter bad" but they were pretty bad.

I found enough virtues in each of the first five seasons for it to be worth it, but after season five is where most shows go down the shitter. Sons of Anarchy was no different.

The latter seasons weren't "Dexter bad" but they were pretty bad.
And, just like Dexter, the final season was abysmal.

Back