Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by Diogenes of Sinope, Nov 8, 2018.
Will you become the next TRT Vitor?
When you turn into Vitor Belfort, beat up Bisping again but not Rockhold.
Did you eat a lot of soy? Boy?
1. Do you physically look like someone who would be suspected of low T? Like low muscle mass, inability to grow facial hair, "feminine" features etc?
2. You will need to take this for the rest of your life right? Is that something you are cool with or are you gonna try to find ways to be natty in the future?
3. Now that you know you are on TRT are you gonna hit the gym harder too?
1) no. Im in shape. More muscular than a lot of people. And healthy. Its genetics really. My dad is a lean muscular guy despite never working out. My uncle too. Depression, brain fog, derealization, and anxiety were my initial symptoms
2)I know. And no Im not happy about it, but not sure what else to do. Ive tried raising it naturally for the past 3 years with no luck
3) im going to see how I feel. Id prefer the sensevof well-being and energy to manifest itself in terms of work ethic, but Im going to continue working out. My priority isnt for cosmetic advancements.
I hate soy
That sucks dude. Glad you're getting help for it
How much will you be taking?
After being diagnosed with depression and anxiety and struggling with my energy levels, I did some blood tests, the doc said I was exactly on the average and that I didn't need any TRT, but since I was still feeling pretty shitty, she said she could prescribe me the lowest dose possible to see if that would help, so she gave me a prescription for a 1ml shot (Primoteston, US$15) every 3 weeks. I took 3 or 4 shots in a 2-3 month span but never felt any improvement so I just stopped taking it.
I'm all good now and feeling great. I just continued with my therapy process and working out and cleaning my diet and cut off some people from my life that weren't doing me any good. Good luck, I hope it works for you.
The crazy thing is that I had all those symptoms when I was young and had high-t. I'm 45 now and I know my tlevels are not as high but I have less of those symptoms
Bruh, pro tip: fake the first one.
Bury her face in a pillow, pull out, spit on her pussy, make some noises. Be like, "I need some water", come back with your original rock hard erection ready for "round 2".
Ideally, she should have came a few times before you attempt this.
Hmm sounds like you need to try to start drinking and smoking and banging whores, and stop working out.
Living the clean style isn’t working out for you and you are only 25...
did u ever use steroids in the past?
or had any significant head trauma in the past?
Standard is 125mg/week of testosterone cypionate, which will give you free test ranges between 550-700, which is normal. Primoteston has test enanthate, which has a slightly shorter half life (11 days I think, vs 13 for cypionate).
Do you think you'll tip more or less, now that you're on TRT?
Can you still produce live sperm to impregnate your partner with synthetic test?
no one deserves to take T until they can deadlift 500 lbs as a natty first.
I thought I had low T because of my lazy and unhealthy lifestyle...I used to love exercising....now I hate it, haven't exercised in 3 years.
but I tested at 670 ng/dl...damnit I wanted an excuse to get on that. 35 yr old here. I guess I'll wait a few years and get tested again.
Separate names with a comma.