I just watched Raw after a 10+ year hiatus.

Just flipping through the channels?

Every week myself and all the other retards in this forum watch RAW and hope for a good show, it ends up being like this...

We are Nash.
RAW is HHH.

ru5ydk.gif

Agreed. It's probably the worst thing on TV... and there is some rubbish on TV!

The show has been difficult to sit through since it went to two hours a week, it's just that younger people can more easily get sucked into the nonsense. It's not as though Raw was all that good 10 years ago, or even 20. It might have had higher highs, although the 2008 roster wasn't exactly a murderer's row either, but they've always packed these shows with a lot of garbage. The difference is that you'd sit through 2 hours of southern justice and headbangers, Savio Vega putting the new talent through its paces etc., for 20 mins of the rock, stone cold and Foley.

The show has been difficult to sit through since it went to two hours a week, it's just that younger people can more easily get sucked into the nonsense. It's not as though Raw was all that good 10 years ago, or even 20. It might have had higher highs, although the 2008 roster wasn't exactly a murderer's row either, but they've always packed these shows with a lot of garbage. The difference is that you'd sit through 2 hours of southern justice and headbangers, Savio Vega putting the new talent through its paces etc., for 20 mins of the rock, stone cold and Foley.
This...I've been watching raw replays starting from 97 the past few months. The new ones suck to me.

Every week myself and all the other retards in this forum watch RAW and hope for a good show, it ends up being like this...

We are Nash.
RAW is HHH.

ru5ydk.gif
This is the shit I dont understand
Raw sucks, you know it sucks and is gonna continue to suck but yet you people still watch it every week
I could understand if that was your only option but the rasslin business is in the best shape its been in for the past 35 years with so much awesome rasslin happening in this country and all over the world available to watch whenever you want
Why keep going back to this shit show every week?

This is the shit I dont understand
Raw sucks, you know it sucks and is gonna continue to suck but yet you people still watch it every week
I could understand if that was your only option but the rasslin business is in the best shape its been in for the past 35 years with so much awesome rasslin happening in this country and all over the world available to watch whenever you want
Why keep going back to this shit show every week?
Cause I gotta make sure it doesn't get better and I miss it.
Mind you, I don't watch it live. I PVR it and then fast forward through 90% of the show, so I don't have to suffer.

Vince/booking staff are out of touch and there's zero consistency in story arcs:

Bayley finally snaps on Banks and it's couple's counseling and forced tag togethers, nm Bayley is 100% in the right

Braun bullies the shit out of Owens and destroys property....rewarded with a cage match so his victim can't run

Ronda getting suspended for snapping, ok fair enough for beating up staff, but her buying a ticket and jumping the barricade to kick ass is cool

Asuka just snapped on some staff at the ppv who did nothing wrong....crickets

Vince/booking staff are out of touch and there's zero consistency in story arcs:

Bayley finally snaps on Banks and it's couple's counseling and forced tag togethers, nm Bayley is 100% in the right

Braun bullies the shit out of Owens and destroys property....rewarded with a cage match so his victim can't run

Ronda getting suspended for snapping, ok fair enough for beating up staff, but her buying a ticket and jumping the barricade to kick ass is cool

Asuka just snapped on some staff at the ppv who did nothing wrong....crickets
Basically everyone is psychotic.
No more underdog heroes or villains getting just desserts.

This is Vince's mind we are watching live now.

Basically everyone is psychotic.
No more underdog heroes or villains getting just desserts.

This is Vince's mind we are watching live now.

I'm fine with the snapping and violence, it is pro wrassling after all, it's the fact that you have 3 examples of "snapping" (ok lazy writing but it's what it is) and the same GM on the show having 3 different responses with no reasons why....

Cause I gotta make sure it doesn't get better and I miss it.
Mind you, I don't watch it live. I PVR it and then fast forward through 90% of the show, so I don't have to suffer.

I don't know how anyone can watch it live anymore...if there's a half an hour I don't fast forward, that's an amazing show by today's standards.

20 years later the McMahons are still the focal point of the show.

I wonder what’s going to become of the WWE when Vince Jr. joins his dad? Clocks ticking.

Last time I stumbled across this when I had access to a TV, maybe at a hotel or something cause I haven't had cable in a decade - was some wrestler with a poison orange or something?

What the fuck it was like a dumb shakesphere play and not wrestling

And he was taunting the guy to eat the orange but he ate it himself and did a choke act routine?

It was FUCKED

Back