I Just Watched "Raw"

I saw that movie in a theater last month and it was one of the most unpleasant viewing experiences of my life.

"Raw meat turns to human flesh, then her sister killing her turned homosexual-heterosexual boyfriend, then started feasting on his leg..."

This might be the worst movie synopsis ever posted on Sherdog.

"Raw meat turns to human flesh, then her sister killing her turned homosexual-heterosexual boyfriend, then started feasting on his leg..."

This might be the worst movie synopsis ever posted on Sherdog.

This is what happens when we can't rip off Ebert anymore

After reading the thread, I still don't know WTF you're talking about.

Kind of reminds me of the novel Vegetarian, which adapted well I think would be a great film. I might check this out.

All about Alexa Bliss nowadays bro

tumblr_o1blunaEL91rmv1vdo1_400.gif

dem thighs
lol i was just watching her clips yesterday on youtube.. pretty good on the mic tbh

You saw Eddie Murphy and didn't laugh?

eddie-murphy-raw.jpg

yeah I havent watched wrestling since the attitude time around 2000, for some reason watched wrestlemania with some friends this year, saw her and instantly followed(stalked) her on instagram.. I was actually gonna put a pic of her up but the caption said she was a smackdown chick not raw and I wanted to stay on this Raw topic... but
erzGg.gif

SMsvsoB.gif
Another fine Jewish princess

This was the movie that a lot of people got sick while watching, so I was looking forward to it. But I was seriously dissapointed. Oh wow, she ate a finger, and Oh Lord, someone got the taste for human flesh.
There were more gore in Sangrita Diary, this movie is for kids

I was recommended to watch this by a friend, who said it was something like art lol.

It was disgusting, the story was okay; however I didn't know what to expect when I began watching it, the film was quite fun at the start; then things start to change for the worst.

Raw meat turns to human flesh, then her sister killing her turned homosexual-heterosexual boyfriend, then started feasting on his leg...

This isn't any review, but this film is f*cked lol. I don't recommend anyone to watch this. You can spend 01:40 doing something better; or watching a better movie.

Edit: I don't know what "Raw" you guys are talking about lol, but I mean this:

The most fucked up stuff always seems to come from women film makers.

Just finished it, weird movie almost as weird as neon demon

I watched this film a few days ago. For me the film was very boring. They could of easily shaved off 40 minutes of this 2 hour bore. The story is not that bad, whats bad is the execution of the film.

Its really about cannibalism that is inherited that could've been a lot better. Very big missed opportunity

4/10

Expected Eddie Murphy or WWE. I prefer to be in the dark about food prep. As someone that worked in food service I've already accepted the fact statistically I've eaten everything disgusting under the sun. I rather stay ignorant in this situation.

Back