I just won $500 in a 16 person roast battle! (video of me roasting ex UFC fighter)

AgonyandIrony

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Pretty crazy, packed crowd. 16 comics and ended up just merking everyone. I'm trying to find more videos, the first dude I smashed so bad they said judges weren't needed. I fucked up the final roast but by the semi finals I was exhausted.

Plus that mother fucker went to Cranbrook.

Good job bro

"This n****a got the 'I eat ass on the first date' beard"
"FACT"

Smooth. I need one of them beards

Good job bro

"This n****a got the 'I eat ass on the first date' beard"
"FACT"

Smooth. I need one of them beards

Gerald is a really cool dude, I knew opening up mocking his divorce and bringing up Dana White would throw him off his game.

Even brought up his Asian wife later lol.

I have a weird aversion to watching YouTube videos, but well done.

Gerald is a really cool dude, I knew opening up mocking his divorce and bringing up Dana White would throw him off his game.

Even brought up his Asian wife later lol.

You unfunny, conor mcghallagher looking, little dick motha fucka....

<{ohyeah}>

Pre registered sex offender was clearly out of the can but still pretty funny. You tore him up man, well done.

Pre registered sex offender was clearly out of the can but still pretty funny. You tore him up man, well done.

Dude I tore up everyone. I was the token white guy basically, the first dude walks up all slow and trying to look cool.

I hit him with "You look like you own a Chrysler 300 about to get repoed from Carmax"

and finished him off with "I bet it takes you even longer to pay child support than it did for you to get to this stage".

Dude I tore up everyone. I was the token white guy basically, the first dude walks up all slow and trying to look cool.

I hit him with "You look like you own a Chrysler 300 about to get repoed from Carmax"

and finished him off with "I bet it takes you even longer to pay child support than it did for you to get to this stage".
LOL

You know I was just messing btw, bro. I'm sure you have a big dick.

btw I bet you get hit with a ton of Conor McGhallagher jokes, especially now.

LOL

You know I was just messing btw, bro. I'm sure you have a big dick.

btw I bet you get hit with a ton of Conor McGhallagher jokes, especially now.

LOL I know buddy. McGregor? Yeah I get hit with those alot. Basically people try to roast me for being short, ginger, and how I dress. It never really lands and I try to cut as deep as possible when I fire back.

Alright which of you fuckers posted this "
This is just lazy and sloppy. They both obviously don't know each other very well. They weren't prepared.There was nothing clever or comedic about this. Seems like an easy payday for the little guy."

Pshhh. Gerald was the favorite to win, I brought up his divorces, the fact he was cut from the UFC and his Asian wife lol, and nothing clever, that "FACT" comeback was flawless.

@irish_thug you said you wanted to see some more of my roast battles.

Right on man, I won 60$ last week on a Comedy Debate show, that's the most I've made from Comedy so far lol

Right on man, I won 60$ last week on a Comedy Debate show, that's the most I've made from Comedy so far lol

Nice man! That's how it starts. $500 is my highest pay for a show right now, I've done a few $250 shows a lot of $100 and $50 shows, and I MC at a night club for $120 for two nights.

Opportunities present themselves as you move up, just gotta make the most of them.

Nice man! That's how it starts. $500 is my highest pay for a show right now, I've done a few $250 shows a lot of $100 and $50 shows, and I MC at a night club for $120 for two nights.

Opportunities present themselves as you move up, just gotta make the most of them.

For sure, I have my first MC gig coming up next month, getting 50$ for it. Just taking what I can get for now, any money is nice at this point lol.

wish the sound was better, it was too boomy and unclear. Got another recording?

You came into the UFC like Hurricane Katrina and you left like Hurricane Aint Seen Ya!

Or something like that. #dropsmic

You came into the UFC like Hurricane Katrina and you left like Hurricane Aint Seen Ya!

Or something like that. #dropsmic
I was going to say you look like the only black guy who voted for Trump but was drawing a blank.

Back