I knew it. It was all staged. Tony's healthy already.

those are rug burns from the studio carpet

*sigh* I fergot Sherdog is mostly full of idiots.
Dude, your theory is beyond ridiculous. Tony had an obvious giant scar on his leg.... He fucked his leg up for life to help the ufc get a fight between conor and Khabib and lose his belt in the process and not fight for a long time?

Answer my question about how many drugs you're on. I'm interested how many of what you're taking needs to be taken to be this out there.

ThornyDefiantDungenesscrab-size_restricted.gif

PEM3PFk.gif

Anything is possible. Maybe Dana is a hybrid from another dimension, who needs tungsten to survive.

However I feel like the better explanation is that most of the participants are puppets. Have you ever heard of mass hysteria? Like when people all start to dance like crazy with good reason for it? Or ever been in a large crowd and get that feeling that you are no longer conscious individual?

What if 155 division becomes aware of itself and it doesn't want to stop Tony-Khabib-Conor love triangle? It produces too much heat, so the division itself is trying to delay those potential fights to produce more energy and to become stronger. It coordinated Tony's accident, it made sure Khabib missed weight, it made sure that Artem would run into Khabib's goons.

Those guys may think they chose their next step, but what if they are kinda mind-controlled?

Dude, your theory is beyond ridiculous. Tony had an obvious giant scar on his leg.... He fucked his leg up for life to help the ufc get a fight between conor and Khabib and lose his belt in the process and not fight for a long time?

Answer my question about how many drugs you're on. I'm interested how many of what you're taking needs to be taken to be this out there.

proof of scar?

Proof it's not a scar? The onus is on you to disprove it bud.

you said theres a scar on his leg..................
I dont see a scar on his leg..............

Therefor you're talking shit unless you provide proof.
All I see is leg kick bruising, and him going out of his way to show how injured he is.

you said theres a scar on his leg..................
I dont see a scar on his leg..............

Therefor you're talking shit unless you provide proof.
Well, if you're blind, I can't make you suddenly have eye sight, Helen.

https://www.instagram.com/tonyfergusonxt/?hl=en

The first pic, hes perfectly healthy. You dont heal from a knee injury in a couple weeks. the third pic is probably after the RDA or Edson Barboza fight... I dont get how surgery would cause bruising in the location where you get leg kicked.

There's a lot more sketchy shit that went down but I dont even want to go into it because this thread will be way past TLDR.

I've posted numerous threads about what the UFC's up too but the Mods always wasteland it because they dont go by the rules, they just wasteland thread they dont like. We obviously got a UFC shill as a mod on this site.

Everyone that got "injured" during that whole mess might've not even been injured. Everyone played a role. It was apart of UFC's bigger plan of scheduling Conor vs Khabib in Russia which would make the company more money then every single PPV this year COMBINED. Conor vs Khabib in Russia is also apart of the plan to grow the sport by going into huge markets.

If you dont believe that the UFC would come up with an elaborate scheme to make more money and grow the sport (which is exactly what good businesses do), then you're an idiot.
well dude, I've entertained the possibility that the world might be flat after all and run by fallen angel/human hybrids so naturally I find your theory compelling.

Maybe should have Dee come out and say Khabib is the father of her child not Conor while they are at it. Since they care so much about the ticket sales and all.

So please , do tell, what is the giant scar clearly visible on his leg that is shown in the picture right above my post? Explain.

probably from an injury in the past.

you dont heal in a couple weeks from that shit... thats just a fact.

If you dont believe that the UFC would come up with an elaborate scheme to make more money and grow the sport (which is exactly what good businesses do), then you're an idiot.

stop this nonsense man. instead of looking at his latest video or picture why not read the caption?

and for the record, I do think that the ufc would scheme for money, but this one clearly isn't it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back