I know I'm late, but I just watched the documentary "Dear Zachary"

Rdude92

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
(For those that havnt watch it, stop reading and watch it already, it will change your mindset of people)

I can honestly say: this documentary is better than any tragic/horror movies I have ever seen. I feel so devastated and my heart just can't endure it. How can a person be so selfishly evil? Not to mention how much of a failure the system in Canada was.

Anybody else had watch it before? Thanks to this documentary, I'm much more aware now how capable a mere human could be at destroying the lives of others.

Dear Zachary is both heartbreaking and rage inducing. A really incredible documentary, I feel for Zachary's grandparents.

Never heard of it. You've got my attention however.

Will download tonight.

Great documentary, but very tough to watch.

Some really sad shit that one. Human malevolance at its most powerful.

Wrecked me how can one person be so selfishly evil and that judge should be hung drawn and quartered.

just saw that it is on amazon prime, will watch tonight.

just got done watching it. Wow, that was moving. I was crying at end. Seriously fuck canada. The legal system is fucking shit. If I were the parents, there is no way i could have been around my sons killer without doing something to her like they were able to.

It shows the extent of how selfish and evil people can be and on the flipside how selfless and amazing others can be.

Back