I know it will never happen but...

jamesmiller14

Hoosier Daddy
@Brown
Reaction score
With Daniel Bryan coming out of retirement, it made me think of all the great matches that can be had now. Daniel Bryan can go on this tour where he has epic matches with Nakamura, AJ Styles, Seth Rollins, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Finn Balor, so much epic talent right now all in the prime of their careers and it's just the perfect timing for Daniel Bryan to come back...

But do you realize with in what great shape as he is in right now and having come back into the fold recently, he has a bird eye view of the roster, he sees how much talent there there is and just how much better it is workwise then it was during his era... you can make that same similar run as Brian having 5 Star classics with every single one of these guys, and I don't even hesitate in my prediction that the matches would be great because I've seen how good of shape the man is in.

Give me a 12 pay-per-view run with all of those names, about 25-30 minutes a piece or more would be excellent.

Give me the Heartbreak Kid.

Each to their own. I'm looking forward to Miz kicking his ass and making him scream "I quit" like the coward he is.
Miz.gif

RAW_925_Photo_074.jpg

With Daniel Bryan coming out of retirement, it made me think of all the great matches that can be had now. Daniel Bryan can go on this tour where he has epic matches with Nakamura, AJ Styles, Seth Rollins, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Finn Balor, so much epic talent right now all in the prime of their careers and it's just the perfect timing for Daniel Bryan to come back...

But do you realize with in what great shape as he is in right now and having come back into the fold recently, he has a bird eye view of the roster, he sees how much talent there there is and just how much better it is workwise then it was during his era... you can make that same similar run as Brian having 5 Star classics with every single one of these guys, and I don't even hesitate in my prediction that the matches would be great because I've seen how good of shape the man is in.

Give me a 12 pay-per-view run with all of those names, about 25-30 minutes a piece or more would be excellent.

Give me the Heartbreak Kid.
Yes......... yes!.......... yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He can fuck us till we cum

People might not like this but they're definitely planning a mix tag for the total divas audience.
i dont care for brie at all. this is my wish for the bellas. each week, nikki comes out, does her twirl, walks down towards the ring, tears her shirt off, twirls again and heads right back up the ramp.

Back