Joe Rogan's Kettlebell

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
it takes away all the conor nut huggers from the main forum

it also takes away all the raging conor haters too

good job mods

<Goldie11><5><[analyzed}><GinJuice><seedat><BronTroll1>

the main forum has been soooo much better since the creation of this sub. thank god for the mods. Please leave this sub open forever

DkZefqO.gif

Now we just need a Platinum sub to be free of you filthy unbelievers.

PlatGOAT Bless

That is the exact reason I keep asking mods to keep this forum, TS

This place is obviously a containment board. I love it.

It's kinda like the wasteland from another dimension

Or like a purgatory where you get stuck in between wasteland and the Heavies

Keeps the conor casuals quarantined. Been much more enjoyable browsing the main UFC discussion without his nuthuggers creating a thread dickriding him for every little thing he does.

Expected it to be deleted a week after the fight. Can't believe it's still here!

I'm sure they will just rename it to "Conor McGregor Discussion" in a week or two.

lmao the irony, because all the bitter little haters are always here making asspain threads.

stay obsessed.

I still Shit talk about Conor in the UFC discussion...I don't want his sensitive pussy ass fanbase to get off easy.

I still Shit talk about Conor in the UFC discussion...I don't want his sensitive pussy ass fanbase to get off easy.
The best is how easy it is to find their shit talking in 1 sub forum.

I'm shocked they are still here, more bailed when he got tapped by Diaz.

It's losing its effectiveness. I avoid the Heavies most days, but went in there today and literally nothing in the MMA world can be discussed without his obsessed haters/huggers relating it back to Conor.

lmao the irony, because all the bitter little haters are always here making asspain threads.

stay obsessed.
Hey man, just dropping by from the heavies to post this.

GettyImages-5139715322.jpg

Enjoy your subforum!

Back