I legit feel sad for Artem

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Imagine being Artem, training with your buddy McGregor hoping to both make it big. McGregor turns into the biggest MMA star in the history of the sport while Artem gets two shots on TUF (thanks to Conor), and loses the finals.

Artem goes on to get some more UFC fights because of Conor, cant capitalize on any of them except for 1. Guy is 13-14 and making like 20K a fight while his bestfriend made 100 million on his last fight. Artem must be feeling like shit. Now he wants to leave UFC and box Malignaggi??? Trying to follow McGregors path. That must be hard. Its like being the unsuccessful little brother of Conor.

<2>

IVC2CiH.gif

I guess most top fighters must have a friend thats not as good, but sad thing is he got into the UFC because of Conor, then tries too hard to follow his steps, but the very first step to be Conor is to actually beat people up, Conor has lost a few fights tho, but made it big despite his earlier defeats, Artem has a losing record.

Last edited:
He needs to do something he's good at, I don't know what that is but I hope to god he finds out soon because it's driving me mad.
He doesn't belong in the UFC and it's that simple. It's just a slap to the face to the people who legitimately deserve to be there.
Andre fili was never in trouble during their fight and deserves full credit.
Artem should be cut and start a landscaping business or something.

Don't feel too bad for him. Sure, maybe he's a bit jealous of Conor. BUT If he didn't have such a connection with Conor, then he wouldn't have had all those opportunities.

I dont , hes just an example of riding someone elses coattails. He only got oppurtunities because hes conors butt buddy and got put in his place. Just a life lesson for him.

I feel bad for Conor. He has to cut Artem loose from his friends circle. Can't be surrounded by losers. He's a liability.

Imagine being Artem, training with your buddy McGregor hoping to both make it big. McGregor turns into the biggest MMA star in the history of the sport while Artem gets two shots on TUF (thanks to Conor), and loses the finals.

Artem goes on to get some more UFC fights because of Conor, cant capitalize on any of them except for 1. Guy is 13-14 and making like 20K a fight while his bestfriend made 100 million on his last fight. Artem must be feeling like shit. Now he wants to leave UFC and box Malignaggi??? Trying to follow McGregors path. That must be hard. Its like being the unsuccessful little brother of Conor.

<2>

i don't feel bad for him at all. he has been given a lot more opportunities than most. he has made more money than he should have, based on his overall skills. the guy should be lucky that he latched onto conor early on.

I feel bad for Conor. He has to cut Artem loose from his friends circle. Can't be surrounded by losers. He's a liability.

plus, it's probably tough to hang out with conor. unless conor is picking up the tab, you're gonna be paying a lot of money just to go out for dinner.

plus, it's probably tough to hang out with conor. unless conor is picking up the tab, you're gonna be paying a lot of money just to go out for dinner.
I'm sure Conor picks up the tab whenever they go out, but that's why Conor has to cut him loose. The guy is dead weight. Brings nothing to the table and makes him look bad.

Maybe Artem can clean Conor's pool, fish tank, etc, and hang out at the house but Conor can't bring him out with him when he might meet important people.

Artem has achieved morw than any other shmoe with the same record because of Connor. He spars with a two weight world champion and one of the biggest sporting names on the planet.. he has achieved dreams some people would give their left bollock for whilst being relatively mediocre and that's being generous.

Why in the hell would you feel sorry for him? Hes been very fortunate. What have you achieved?

Its even sadder that conor has to steal the attention away from artem even when hes not fighting and artem cant say a damn word about it.

Look back at his last fight what was the most things people remember....conor getting told off by the ref lol.

There's plenty of guys out there whose dreams will never end up manifesting. Artem has been able to live it more than most guys ever will. I don't feel too bad for him.

Why he provided such great sparring for Floyd Mayweather ?

funny-man-face-not-listening.gif

Don’t feel bad for him. At least he got to fight in the UFC, something that most fghters will never get to achieve.

All fighters have friends that ant as good. Hell some have some better but cant perform under the lights. No big deal.

Artem is richest bad fighter on the planet with access to good coaching and surroundings due to Conor freindship. Nothing to feel sad about.

I'm sure Conor picks up the tab whenever they go out, but that's why Conor has to cut him loose. The guy is dead weight. Brings nothing to the table and makes him look bad.

Maybe Artem can clean Conor's pool, fish tank, etc, and hang out at the house but Conor can't bring him out with him when he might meet important people.

Baseball-Player-Tries-To-Hold-In-The-Laughter-During-Zoom.gif

I don't. He's gotten more opportunities than most due to his butt-buddy Conor. Lost the fight to get into the TUF, gets brought back, loses the finale, gets kept, has a losing record, gets a main event fight, etc.

At this point, I don´t think Conor wants to be seen with Artem.

Back