I legit feel sad for Artem

As soon as the fight started almost instantly he got hit with a body kick and I knew right then it was going to be a bad night for Artem.

He acted like it didn't hurt but you could see he was shocked and tried to play it off.

Not long after his whole face was bloodied up. He's got the balls but not the skill to be in the UFC.

His little arms also bother me whilst watching.

He'd probably have been an average guy 10 years ago.

I feel bad for Conor. He has to cut Artem loose from his friends circle. Can't be surrounded by losers. He's a liability.
Lol, Conor would simply twist all Artem's losses through good old "they fought like pussies, etc"
Artem will be just fine. Maybe not in the UFC but there are jobs outside of them anyway

He needs to do something he's good at, I don't know what that is but I hope to god he finds out soon because it's driving me mad.
He doesn't belong in the UFC and it's that simple. It's just a slap to the face to the people who legitimately deserve to be there.
Andre fili was never in trouble during their fight and deserves full credit.
Artem should be cut and start a landscaping business or something.
Artem made that guy wrestle fuck

Says the forum that loves human backpacks.

Artem comes to fight and is entertaining. I dont know why everybody wants him cut so bad.

Oh wait yes I do....the Conor hate. You do realize this is a different human being right?

He knocked out a lot of people on TUF and got to the final. Lots of people were brought back after a loss.Hes been on and off since but give it a rest. Theres 50 other Artems in the UFC.

Imagine being Artem, training with your buddy McGregor hoping to both make it big. McGregor turns into the biggest MMA star in the history of the sport while Artem gets two shots on TUF (thanks to Conor), and loses the finals.

Artem goes on to get some more UFC fights because of Conor, cant capitalize on any of them except for 1. Guy is 13-14 and making like 20K a fight while his bestfriend made 100 million on his last fight. Artem must be feeling like shit. Now he wants to leave UFC and box Malignaggi??? Trying to follow McGregors path. That must be hard. Its like being the unsuccessful little brother of Conor.

<2>
tenor.gif

Wait... He made it the finals? What kind of bums was he up against?

I dont , hes just an example of riding someone elses coattails. He only got oppurtunities because hes conors butt buddy and got put in his place. Just a life lesson for him.

this. remember when Artem was headlining a free card?? that's because of his connections with irish jabroni; when McG says he owns the UFC he's serious.

I'll be honest, this thread is super entertaining. While I'm not the biggest lobov fan(or a fan at all), if Conor really drops him from his circle it shows what kind of person he is. Real men stay loyal to their friends no matter what. Lobov could make Conor look a lot worse than losing fights.

Back