I like girls with big teeth

I'll tell you from experience that a girl with a slightly twisted upper tooth, you know the ones, will 100% allow you full access to their b-hole.
{<BJPeen}

that's such an old stereotype. there is very little difference in the teeth of middle class brit & American families

I have to spend many weeks a year in London, most brits have terrible teeth

I like chicks with big dicks....wait what???
hey, its 2018, its okay to be …..

2yFxy5T.gif

I never said you have missing teeth although many of you have, I was more or less pointing out you people have crooked, broken and yellow teeth.

Having bleach whitened teeth is not natural, and most of the time it looks retarded. It's just another example of how you've been convinced to spend a fortune having unnecessary procedures.

Teeth are meant to be an off white, which I'm assuming is what you consider "yellow". But anyway, you have more teeth missing because you have worse dental health. Good teeth don't fall out/get taken out.

I had amazing chemistry with a handsome Egyptian man i met whilst travelling. But every time he smiled and i saw his big horse-like teeth (which only emphasised his lips were also a little bit on the too large and voluptuous side) i got that Hope-it-doesn't-bite feeling, rather than Please-bite-me.
So, yeah, that was a no-go. Teeth can definitely be too large.

She is gorgeous.. Looks totally different here for some reason. I had to reverse image search
That seems to be my thing with both Sarah Shahi and Sophia Bush. I always fail to recognize them.

Back