I like girls with big teeth

Toothy smiles are the way to go.

I know a couple of real pretty girls with gummy smiles that I want to suggest this surgery to-

before-after-home-1.jpg

If you got the money for it, there's no excuse for dolphin teeth

Having bleach whitened teeth is not natural, and most of the time it looks retarded. It's just another example of how you've been convinced to spend a fortune having unnecessary procedures.

Teeth are meant to be an off white, which I'm assuming is what you consider "yellow". But anyway, you have more teeth missing because you have worse dental health. Good teeth don't fall out/get taken out.
You are talking shit mate. Brits have a
Having bleach whitened teeth is not natural, and most of the time it looks retarded. It's just another example of how you've been convinced to spend a fortune having unnecessary procedures.

Teeth are meant to be an off white, which I'm assuming is what you consider "yellow". But anyway, you have more teeth missing because you have worse dental health. Good teeth don't fall out/get taken out.
Hmm I sense maybe you are in denial/normalizing rotten teeth.
Brit dentists say:
https://www.newsweek.com/english-pe...-disgrace-and-national-health-disaster-769635

Just because that green tooth hasn't crumbled out on its own, doesn't mean it isn't incubating malignant bacteria that can ruin various aspects of health, including cardiovascular health.

Wifey has big teeth, her smile is one of her best features.

So yes.

Strong cope here

You are talking shit mate. Brits have a

Hmm I sense maybe you are in denial/normalizing rotten teeth.
Brit dentists say:
https://www.newsweek.com/english-pe...-disgrace-and-national-health-disaster-769635

Just because that green tooth hasn't crumbled out on its own, doesn't mean it isn't incubating malignant bacteria that can ruin various aspects of health, including cardiovascular health.

And American teeth are still worse.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/british-teeth-arent-that-bad-american-teeth-are-far-worse/

In the past year, about seven in 10 people in Britain visited a dentist, according to the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). Only four in 10 Americans did the same.

data on tooth decay (that stuff that you get after plaque builds up and before you enter a world of pain). According to the OECD (so we’re only considering developed countries), 28 percent of adults in England have tooth decay. Compare that to a jaw-dropping 92 percent of adults in America with tooth decay. The British should be smiling.

A lower amount of decay means you’re more likely to keep your teeth. Sure enough, British mouths, on average, have almost a whole extra tooth compared to U.S. mouths. (I know, but you should wait until you get home to count them.) 2-0 U.K.

Sorry my toothless friend. Thems the facts. There's more to having good teeth than paying a small fortune to someone for them to toilet duck your mouth for you.

Last edited:
And American teeth are still worse.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/british-teeth-arent-that-bad-american-teeth-are-far-worse/

Sorry my toothless friend. Thems the facts. There's more to having good teeth than paying a small fortune to someone for them to toilet duck your mouth for you.
Legit Lol..
Who has the better teeth isn't really important to me (nationalism is the measles of mankind) I live in the USA and know plenty of people with fucked up teeth.

Cosmetics are subjective, but I don't think you'll get much support in defense of yellow teeth. I brush once a day max, and don't take it that seriously, and my shit ain't yellow.

I think dentistry is overrated, while the role of teeth and the biome is undervalued. Teeth are kind of like biochar, a glassy charcoal with a highly porous inner structure, with incredible surface area for bacteria.
If you keep the correct bacteria then all is well. If the wrong ones get in and take over, the potential for harm to your body is high.

So don't get any dang holes in your teeth to introduce Invaders, and eat right to keep your mouth biome healthy.

I like girls with big dicks.

It’s part of the reason I post here.

I'll tell you from experience that a girl with a slightly twisted upper tooth, you know the ones, will 100% allow you full access to their b-hole.
{<BJPeen}

I've got a slightly twisted upper tooth ... I'm British though so it could be that instead of a fondness for a vicious ass pounding

Legit Lol..
Who has the better teeth isn't really important to me (nationalism is the measles of mankind) I live in the USA and know plenty of people with fucked up teeth.

Cosmetics are subjective, but I don't think you'll get much support in defense of yellow teeth. I brush once a day max, and don't take it that seriously, and my shit ain't yellow.

I think dentistry is overrated, while the role of teeth and the biome is undervalued. Teeth are kind of like biochar, a glassy charcoal with a highly porous inner structure, with incredible surface area for bacteria.
If you keep the correct bacteria then all is well. If the wrong ones get in and take over, the potential for harm to your body is high.

So don't get any dang holes in your teeth to introduce Invaders, and eat right to keep your mouth biome healthy.

It depends how one classifies "yellow". From my (admittedly shallow) experience, people refer to natural teeth colour as yellow. Teeth whitening isn't healthy.

I'm not bothered by this weird fascination Americans have with British teeth. Just find it funny how angry people get when you question their Springfield elementary diploma.

And you're right, for the most part, dentistry is a sham. Nobody goes to get their balls checked every 6 months "Just in case".

Back