I like it how Khabib just offers a title defense to Dustin Poitier while McGregor

Mcgregor will ko khabib off his back? Unlikely.

I was thinking he'd do it during one of the brief interludes where he's standing. Look how much standing time Iaquinta got. If McGregor get's that much time on his feet it will be a very sleepy Khabib.

I was thinking he'd do it during one of the brief interludes where he's standing. Look how much standing time Iaquinta got. If McGregor get's that much time on his feet it will be a very sleepy Khabib.
Khabib will have trained for Conor and iaquinta survives on the ground better than conor will

Khabib only fights strikers he knows he can lay on for 20 mins.

Pathetic.
But those other 5 minutes...those are the minutes that have us on the edge of our seats, just in case the unthinkable happens and Khabib gets cracked.

<Fedor23>
Unlike Conor, Khabib doesn't have an option where he could generate 60+ mil from a boxing match.
Khabib has said before he is wealthy and cares more about his legacy.
Select few care about fashion as much as Conor and have to look the part to feel the part.

Straight after the fight against Garthje he offers Poirier interest to defend his title against him that’s pretty cool... while McGregor never responded to Ferguson to unify the belts. McGregor is only playing around and fight at best against a Bus.
Conor has fought for millions because of him being picky about his recent fights. I'd like to see him more active, but from his standpoint it makes sense.

Connie is ducking and in legal troubles. Tony is out for a long time, so either Poirier or Kevin Lee - if he dominates Barboza. I feel like Lee is harder fight for Kbib than Dustin.
Eddie Alvarez is also an option.

Agree with all of the above, but Dustin is the most deserving of a title shot

If McGregor did this he would've been ducking about 20 other fighters on the roster.

When Khabib does this it's suddenly cheered lmao. Jesus christ these haters are the most pathetic people on earth.

<Fedor23>
Unlike Conor, Khabib doesn't have an option where he could generate 60+ mil from a boxing match.
I've said this before... conor's main goal was $$$...not the sport. He has no reason now. They need to cut his ass loose.... he's useless.

<Fedor23>

Does Conor has one? I mean, he had Floyd and they fought, he made all that money, yet, he didnt fight again in the UFC and got stripped, twice by now.

I guess you have a point, but why he didnt defend the belt after that one? It wasnt like he had a 60 million boxing fight waiting for him after that one.

Back