I like it how Khabib just offers a title defense to Dustin Poitier while McGregor

That’s Bullshit Khabib is a draw. Khabib just says, if he can’t beat them I’m not worth Champion, so he just wants to defend his title while your McGregor done shit in terms of title defenses. Just playing the Diva. Money isn’t a excuse not defending a title.

Bolded: based on what?

Not arguing that Khabib isn't doing the right thing by getting back to work, but it's not like he had options like Conor.

It’s also hilarious that it’s seen as a positive thing when Khabib wants to fight the #5 guy rather than his top contenders, but when Conor actually fights the #5 guy he’s ducking whoever Sherdog’s latest bandwagon is

<bball1>

I don't think leeching off the dictator's blood money isn't something Khabib would want to do in the long term.

Certainly not something to be proud of either.
I am not talking about Kadyrov, get Connor's balls out of your mouth and get your facts straight.

The point is, he doesn't give a fuck about money, what he gets from the UFC is way more than he needs for himself anyways, which makes him already a way better champion.

Khabib only fights strikers he knows he can lay on for 20 mins.
Pathetic.

The only thing pathetic is your post.
Who exactly ISNT a danger to Khabib's wrestling lmao?
I mean execpt LHWs and HWs?

You'd write your bullshit about every single matchup in the LW division, including McNuggets who would be wrestled into oblivion.

Khabib only fights strikers he knows he can lay on for 20 mins.

Pathetic.
Wtf are you even talking about?

Dude doesn't even chose his fights, the UFC does.

He literally was willing to accept any replacement they had in his last fight even if he hadn't trained specifically for them.

I am not talking about Kadyrov, get Connor's balls out of your mouth and get your facts straight.

The point is, he doesn't give a fuck about money, what he gets from the UFC is way more than he needs for himself anyways, which makes him already a way better champion.

If Ramsan isn't the one who you are talking about, khabib doesn't have any "billionaire friend" to leech off. You are contacting yourself. If khabib does hang out with billionaires like you claims, money would be his only motive lol

yes, i think he will be a way better Champion than conorino, but alling out porier is not cool.
He should challenge himself and calls out Alvarez, come on even Lee is a better challenge.
I want to see him win challenging fights, like a Champion should. Against the Diamond i want to see him lose cause he is underestimating him.

Come on, you sayed yourself. a big favourite.
Dont confuse having a Chance with being a challenge. Like you sayed, the diamont is one of the best in the world in whooping ass, he certaintly have a Chance to win this... but it is a slight one and that bc of who King Kebab have fought. Styles make matches and king Kebab knows that style very well and can handle that. The Diamond in no challenge for him.
Like i said, Alvarez could be one, Tony is one for sure.
I dont like the fact that he challenge Porier, he is underestimating him, he wants to get that easy win and brag about defending. Hope Porier surprise us.
Right, now I see what you mean.

You want to see Khabib tested from a new stylistic angle, and that I'm sure almost everybody can agree with.

And yes, I agree that Poirier doesn't really pose any sort of new stylistic threats that we haven't seen Khabib face up against before, but you gotta remember that fighters are more than representatives of their styles. Poirier is a hardnosed guy with killer instinct who definitely has the potential to cause anyone problems, even Khabib, but that part is what you seem to disagree on.

Not arguing that Khabib isn't doing the right thing by getting back to work, but it's not like he had options like Conor.

Conor has options but he needs to decide... he doesn’t care about the division, he just freeze it. That’s not okay. He could just vacate the title like GSP but Conor doesn’t care, he is ruthless in this business and money and fame isn’t a excuse for this behavior.

<Fedor23>
Unlike Conor, Khabib doesn't have an option where he could generate 60+ mil from a boxing match.
McGregor didn't have that option until after he defeated Alvarez, by which point he hadn't defended the Featherweight title in a year.

Khabob needs to fight Tony, Conor, Lee, Alvarez or at least two of them before he can be called champion. Maybe he can fight more than 1 time a year and I won't forget his boring ass.

Conor has options but he needs to decide... he doesn’t care about the division, he just freeze it. That’s not okay. He could just vacate the title like GSP but Conor doesn’t care, he is ruthless in this business and money and fame isn’t a excuse for this behavior.
Agree, but I am still curious about why you think Khabib is a draw. What proof is there to support that? He's popular with hardcores, sure.

Khabib is a real, active, professional MMA fighter.

Conor is a drama queen Diva.

Agree, but I am still curious about why you think Khabib is a draw. What proof is there to support that? He's popular with hardcores, sure.
Selling 250k ppvs is considered a draw today. Ten years ago it would have got you relegated to Spike cards.

You think Khabib doesn't have options? or are you just saying he doesn't have the 60 million dollar pay check options like Conor does?

yes, i think he will be a way better Champion than conorino, but alling out porier is not cool.
He should challenge himself and calls out Alvarez, come on even Lee is a better challenge.
I want to see him win challenging fights, like a Champion should. Against the Diamond i want to see him lose cause he is underestimating him.

Had he not answered poirier's calling out and you'd all have said he is a ducker...am i right ?

jsgguw.jpg
kJQ7Jhv.jpg

Back