Ask me anything

P

Pugilistic

Ask me anything.

I'm also a bit drunk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it normal to have soju in your cereal and how much to eat a doge?

How would you Kim Jong Illustrate daily life? Anything Kim Jong Unusual?

Do people mistreat animals there? Particularly dogs?

When is Trump gonna nuke the place,?

This explains why you've resorted to eating pigeons.

What is it exactly about the country and culture that makes them so completely dominant in all facets of life?

I was born and raised in the states, but I'm Korean. Will they look down on me for not knowing how to speak Korean well even though I'm Korean?

Korea is the most height obsessed country in the world now. Firms even place height minimums for potential employees. Girls refuse to date anyone below the top 90 percentile.

good luck.

Do all korean children get mandatory rhinoplasties at age 3?

Ethnically Korean, born here but lived in the states for half my life. Been back almost 8 years now. I'm copying that other dude's thread about the Philippines. Ask me anything.

I'm also a bit drunk.

Which is the best faction in Starcraft and what is your overall favorite unit?

Is the US Army still control Camp Casey?

I was stationed there in '04-'05 and there was always talk of it being turned over to the ROK Army within a few years.

Is it normal to have soju in your cereal and how much to eat a doge?
lol no. I haven't been to a place that serves dog in many years but I assume you'd have to pay almost 20 bucks a person.

How is Sexyama doing?
Doing pretty well it seems. He's a celebrity now with him being in a reality show about celebrity dads raising their kids. I see him in commercials once in a while.

I was born and raised in the states, but I'm Korean. Will they look down on me for not knowing how to speak Korean well even though I'm Korean?
No I don't give a shit personally but some Koreans might.

Korea is the most height obsessed country in the world now. Firms even place height minimums for potential employees. Girls refuse to date anyone below the top 90 percentile.

good luck.

Yes I'm a manlet here too. I've had more than one girl tell me they wouldn't consider dating someone as short as me before they met me.

Back