I lost control of my driveway already :(

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
I have a swank single file 4 lane driveway and we just had a wintry, icy, shit storm on Friday and I didn't get on it in time :(

I shoveled before when the snow transitioned to freezing rain so that was mistake #1. This left a clean driveway to be filled with ice and rain and it turned back into snow. and now it's a lumpy mess :(

I usually pride myself on keeping an astonishingly well kept driveway during the winter season and it's mid November and a total loss. I can't even recover from this, all future snow storms will pile onto it and it will only get worse

Sucks man - really I feel like shit about this

What's your driveway game?

I was freezing this morning cause it hit 65 last night. I feel you bro.

Dry, Long and thick with a curve. A nice pressure wash should clean it right up. Actually here in Cali we don't speak your language.

Rookie move, but you know that now.
If you can get them, go get some cinders. I have a driveway most here would cry if they thought they had to drive up it in the winter. Even if I don't get one of the tractors out, just a sprinkle of cinders and a anyone can make it up. Sand works too, just not as well. But you can buy it in bags. I just go down to the township house and get a load of cinders when I need it.

Accept it's lost to you and create a Penguin sanctuary.

fdfb6ce091301313b95138a601ae7733.jpg

Get a flamethrower and destroy all the snow Murica style

Double wide, 4 car driveway. My faithful snowblower and I do not tolerate any accumulation. Before i moved here I actually used to do my neighbours driveways too just because i love that kind of stuff. I moved in this house 2 years ago and both neighbours use a snowclearing service, so i only do mine now.

Last year i went away for 5 days over New Years and when i came back there was a frozen wall of snow, courtesy of the city plow. That took a lot of work as it was too hard for the snowblower.

Where’s the pictures of the out of control driveway @Clippy?

It is a balmy 88 degrees here in Florida.

I have a swank single file 4 lane driveway and we just had a wintry, icy, shit storm on Friday and I didn't get on it in time :(

I shoveled before when the snow transitioned to freezing rain so that was mistake #1. This left a clean driveway to be filled with ice and rain and it turned back into snow. and now it's a lumpy mess :(

I usually pride myself on keeping an astonishingly well kept driveway during the winter season and it's mid November and a total loss. I can't even recover from this, all future snow storms will pile onto it and it will only get worse

Sucks man - really I feel like shit about this

What's your driveway game?
Try sprinkling a bunch of Potassium on it.

I always ignore my driveway and it always ends in tears because inevitably I'll get my car stuck in it 4 or 5 times a winter. My neighbors come out and help me push it out which is humiliating. I don't trust my garage door so I've always gotta stop and watch it go down and make sure it stays down, which of course kills all my momentum moving forward through the snow and I get bogged down in the process

This year I'm just power straight through my driveway and park on the street to watch my door go down. I'll look like an idiot either way

Back