I love DC.....but

giphy.gif

<20>

Yep. Guys should move up/down if they plan do be there. Not for one fight and then gone.

Owned by who? The mouth breather that thinks thickening of blood can't be a factor in strokes? Like the thickening that comes w/ severe dehydration? Like the kind you get from weight cutting? Like the reasons doctors tell stroke victims and those at risk to stay super hydrated? You mean by that guy?

<LikeReally5><seedat><{jackyeah}>

image.png

<{1-69}><{1-16}><{1-12}>
No, the guy that called into question your reading comprehension. Basically, you have none, and were outed about it. your parents, your teachers, and your life has failed you. Have fun with that

Dont you need to worry about your probation officer, or going bald, or being alone. Those should probably be higher on your list. You fuckup. Great job on being under adult supervision of the state. Kudos, your kids must be sooooo proud

Dont you need to worry about your probation officer, or going bald, or being alone. Those should probably be higher on your list. You fuckup. Great job on being under adult supervision of the state. Kudos, your kids must be sooooo proud
giphy.gif

To me, winning the HW belt and then riding off into the sunset kind of takes some of the "importance" out of the accomplishment.

I would want to do the exact same thing, try to hold 2 belts, but it just deflates it a bit that he only defense will be an exhibition match with Lesnar. Yes, I know hes undefeated at heavyweight, but winning and hauling ass kind of sucks. Sucks for me, not that hes doing it.

so, for years he's been saying he won't fight after he turns 40. they give him a HW Championship fight at 39. he accepts. he wins. and then he still says he won't fight after he turns 40.

those are the facts, and i'm having a hard time understanding which part you're frustrated with. his consistency? his accepting a fight? or his winning a fight?

or did you not know that he'd been saying this for years? and if not, does that alleviate a bit of your angst?

Last edited:
No, the guy that called into question your reading comprehension. Basically, you have none, and were outed about it. your parents, your teachers, and your life has failed you. Have fun with that

Quote it bro, because I don't remember anything like that happening in reality.

Until then...<Waaah>

Jesus fuck the man is 40 and has been competing his entire life, let him have his money fight and ride off with his kids college money.

To me, winning the HW belt and then riding off into the sunset kind of takes some of the "importance" out of the accomplishment.

I would want to do the exact same thing, try to hold 2 belts, but it just deflates it a bit that he only defense will be an exhibition match with Lesnar. Yes, I know hes undefeated at heavyweight, but winning and hauling ass kind of sucks. Sucks for me, not that hes doing it.
He's almost 40, what is he supposed to do? Fight 5 years past his prime, take Ls and tarnish his legacy like most do?

He's not though. The plan is to drop to LHW, defend the title, move back up to HW and defend that one. That's never been done.

I am not a DC fan, but I definatly want to see him fight Lesnar and will root for him for the first time ever. When Brock came into the octagon at DC's fight and I saw the size difference, I couldn't believe how small DC looked! For him to even want to fight Brock takes real balls. This is the second coming of David vs. Goliath, and most people know how that ended. DC is GOAT if he wins this fight!

I am not a DC fan, but I definatly want to see him fight Lesnar and will root for him for the first time ever. When Brock came into the octagon at DC's fight and I saw the size difference, I couldn't believe how small DC looked! For him to even want to fight Brock takes real balls. This is the second coming of David vs. Goliath, and most people know how that ended. DC is GOAT if he wins this fight!

I know what you mean.... But DC actually weighed a few pounds more last weekend vs Stipe than Cain weighed when he demolished Lesnar.

Kind of the same way that McGregor did the same thing and then went off to pretend that he was a high level boxer, or also eerily similar to the way that GSP won the MW belt and then immediately forfeited it.

Seems to be the new normal for the industry so you might as well suck it up like the rest of us.

I’m not allowed to complain about matchmaking?

I’m not allowed to complain about matchmaking?

Isn't that what we're all here for? I'm just letting you know that this seems to be the new normal, and believe me it pisses me off just as much.

Back