I love how there is levels to life

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
In my home city where i am from. There are guys who are the badasses with hottest girls and show off stuff.

but thinking about how small they are compared to the people ruling world and the billionaire class or movie stars or football star is so funny and also very awesome

I am sure no matter where you live there is some idiot who is the ´badass´ in his area or bar or whatever. Every neighborhood has neighborhood bar or whatever with someone who like that. Or every city has the top clubs and the guys who get in with the hottest girls. But they so small compared to others above them. It is just cool how there like levels to life.

they all bow to the one true alpha
1254cqh-e1517511914999.jpg

btw he drives an Accord and has been faithfully married to the same woman before starting Amazon.

I’ve always gotten with very good looking girls my entire life and sometimes I think about famous men and how they crush me in getting hot women.

they all bow to the one true alpha
1254cqh-e1517511914999.jpg

btw he drives an Accord and has been faithfully married to the same woman before starting Amazon.

i like to think there are more powerful people than him. With stated wealth more or more power in connections and influence. but who knows
I’ve always gotten with very good looking girls my entire life and sometimes I think about famous men and how they crush me in getting hot women.

yeah it is cool. being good looking though is something even many famous men will never know without major surgery. There different levels to life and awesomeness. Like the power of having a big dick and smashing girls vs the power of being small dicked but being very rich. Different levels diferent feelings man.

i like to think there are more powerful people than him. With stated wealth more or more power in connections and influence. but who knows

yeah it is cool. being good looking though is something even many famous men will never know without major surgery. There different levels to life and awesomeness. Like the power of having a big dick and smashing girls vs the power of being small dicked but being very rich. Different levels diferent feelings man.

No one wants a small dick but I think men put more importance on penis size than women do.

Women want a dude who can eat pussy and knows how to fuck and last a decent amount of time. You don’t need an 8 inch hammer to do that.

In my home city where i am from. There are guys who are the badasses with hottest girls and show off stuff.

but thinking about how small they are compared to the people ruling world and the billionaire class or movie stars or football star is so funny and also very awesome

I am sure no matter where you live there is some idiot who is the ´badass´ in his area or bar or whatever. Every neighborhood has neighborhood bar or whatever with someone who like that. Or every city has the top clubs and the guys who get in with the hottest girls. But they so small compared to others above them. It is just cool how there like levels to life.
Sounds like the white, fake it till ya make it, suburbs. People go into into deep debt on their middle class salary to buy their McMansions and five series BMW all to act like they’ve made it in life and keep up with neighbors.

Meanwhile, there are famous people and legit wealthy people in the city who drive Bentleys and Aston Martins and own multimillion dollar condos downtown. At least in Chicago it’s this way. They make pseudo wealthy suburbanites look pedestrian if not lower class.

No one wants a small dick but I think men put more importance on penis size than women do.

Women want a dude who can eat pussy and knows how to fuck and last a decent amount of time. You don’t need an 8 inch hammer to do that.

we probably do put more thought on it but being in the top 1% has got to have its bragging rights and power with it that most men will never have. The fact that it eats away at most men the idea that there girl had ´bigger´´ is also proof of it.

You cannot have everything in life it seems. How many monster sized guys are also real good looking, plus 6ft and have power and wealth? first it seems most billionaires are unattractive, short or have nerdy non athletic genetics etc. You know what i am saying?

we probably do put more thought on it but being in the top 1% has got to have its bragging rights and power with it that most men will never have. The fact that it eats away at most men the idea that there girl had ´bigger´´ is also proof of it.

You cannot have everything in life it seems. How many monster sized guys are also real good looking, plus 6ft and have power and wealth? first it seems most billionaires are unattractive, short or have nerdy non athletic genetics etc. You know what i am saying?

I’ve nevet cared if an ex girlfriend dated a guy with a bigger dick.

My ex said the guy she dated before me had like a 9 inch penis and she said I was 100x better In bed.

These aren’t things a man should worry about on a daily basis.

Its all the same thing. Were all literally connected by matter on this planet. Social status only has meaning if you decide it does. The only lower class is people that intentionally harm others, other than that no one is better or worse.

I’ve nevet cared if an ex girlfriend dated a guy with a bigger dick.

My ex said the guy she dated before me had like a 9 inch penis and she said I was 100x better In bed.

These aren’t things a man should worry about on a daily basis.

lol 9 inches. that is like 0.000001% i swear women overestimate by like 2 inches.

Its all the same thing. Were all literally connected by matter on this planet. Social status only has meaning if you decide it does. The only lower class is people that intentionally harm others, other than that no one is better or worse.

sounds like coping to me bro. nope sometime truth hurts

I'm a social class hipster. "You probably never heard of me." I'd rather keep a low-profile than be known.

sounds like coping to me bro. nope sometime truth hurts

Maybe youre right, I trick myself in a lot of ways. Though Ive only really cared about money when Im low on it or losing it and it hasnt been that way for a while. Being comfortable financially causes me to become financially complacent and I focus on other things than acquiring wealth.

Back