I love Khabib but his biggest win is against a 145lber

Nope. His greatest win is against a 170lber, RDA. Conor might have been his highest profile fight though.

Like he said, conor was the number 1 easiest fight in the division.
Yeah.

The truth about Conor is he is a natural LW but just not that good... a .500 LW fighter.

He looked like Austwitz trying to get down to 145 and had the reach of a MW.

I don't think he could even make 145 at this age.

oKa11BG.jpg

Khabib is the new Conor.

No matter who he beat, people will say it was shit.

You're not completely wrong, but not quite right either TS. Yes, there are a few 155-ers that could possibly make it interesting, but I think khabib would and should still be a heavy favorite against any of them.

I know conor has a big name but he has one legit win at 155.

his next best win is Barbosa...who is good, but not top 5...and never fought for a title

For me, Khabib needs to beat Tony or Kevin Lee before he can claim to be the #1 lightweight in the world..The zero is nice and all but you gotta beat real top level fighters to get in the goat talk....he has work left to do

classic conor fan boy spin.

khabib cant helop that tony lost to a power cord this year.

his next best win is Barbosa...who is good, but not top 5...and never fought for a title

For me, Khabib needs to beat Tony or Kevin Lee before he can claim to be the #1 lightweight in the world..The zero is nice and all but you gotta beat real top level fighters to get in the goat talk....he has work left to do
I thought Conor was descending back down from the 170 lb division when he fought and beat a tiny Eddie., no? Didn’t Conor compete twice at 170?

Conor is a huge guy at 155, looked jacked as hell, just got out paced in all aspects by a better fighter that’s all

lmao you salty hater

Everyone was shocked by that performance, it was sensational
Khabib is good but hasnt beaten a true killer like tony or lee, as ts pointed out, those are the guys that are the actual bests. Connor is to small and weak for lw, simple as that. For christ sake the guy is 2-2 in the ufc lw division and like 10-0 in fw; it is clear for anyone
Not Conor fan at all but the win and lost to nate was at 170, He 1-1 at lw. If you going hate on Conor and Khabib bring real facts.

Everyone dick riding on kevin but kevin hasn't beat anyone either. Khabib has beaten way better competition than kevin.

Yeah.

The truth about Conor is he is a natural LW but just not that good... a .500 LW fighter.

He looked like Austwitz trying to get down to 145 and had the reach of a MW.

I don't think he could even make 145 at this age.

oKa11BG.jpg
exactly

People were assuming the same Conor from the Eddie fight was gonna show up. The Conor that fought eddie was alot better than the one that showed up againts Khabib
Huh? Or Khabib is just legit competition that was able to enforce his game plan. But sure, he wasn't there. He seemed there saying he'd snipe Khabibs head off with that left hand.

Why is Kevin Lee always brought up? Tony beat his ass from the bottom and he tapped.

He beat Barboza cool but it’s not like he’s this guy Khabib has to beat for legitimacy, he’s not the one sitting at 27-0

Tony is the only guy at LW really for Khabib right now

People were assuming the same Conor from the Eddie fight was gonna show up. The Conor that fought eddie was alot better than the one that showed up againts Khabib

Oh he showed up, he just didn’t have anything after spending round 1 trying to get up.

The same guy didn’t show up, like his DNA is different. Khabib was sick, didn’t matter still smashed

Threads starting with "I love _____ but...." are never good and should be deleted

Here we go.

Conor beats Diaz at 170....he can also beat Woodley at 170....Conor beats Alvarez at 55, well he's definitely the best there , possible goat. Conor gets destroyed by Khabib....well he's a natural 145r so it doesn't mean much.

Look at all these haters posting "troll", yet posting gifs and memes trying to deny reality.

TS is 100% right, but these people can't grasp reality. Khabib beat a 145er, and is getting praised like he beat a 170er, yet the opposite would've happened if Conor won. There is something very wrong with that.
lol at all the "if, but, should, have, but but but." Conor was praised as the GOAT by all his nuthuggers, but now hes a nothing and Khabib is overrated. He hasn't ducked a soul. After he beats Tony, and whoever else, maybe you will all stop being so butthurt and give him credit. And if not, who GAF because it was so fun watching you obnoxious idiots using irish flags to wipe away tears that night

I also think people are underestimating the shit out of McGregor at this point. Let’s not forget how this man pieced up Alvarez. Khabib is great but I won’t buy my V.I.P ticket on the bandwagon till he fights Ferguson.

Lee beat the best name on Khabib's resume in better fashion, Barboza.

But for hard core fans, its not Lee's resume that makes this fight intriguing, but it's Lee's skill set that he brings to the table that many believe would give Khabib fits. Now Khabib was proven himself, but every champion in history has gone through the stylistic litmus test to prove themselves.

To Hardcores, we hold GOATS apparently to higher standards.
In better fashion getting wheeled kicked in the third?

What a bum post. He beat RDA before his prime and on top of that RDA is much bigger now at WW. Lets see him beat Kevin Lee of Tony before act like hes some unstopable force.
well, lets agree first that Khabib beat a bum in his last fight.

Back