I might be going down that slippery conspiracy slope

BADodd06

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
My colleague says I'm crazy and he may be right but this seems too coincidental.

Last week there was a "false alarm" of an incoming missile in Hawaii where people were told to seek shelter immediately. A handful of minutes go by and it's deemed a false alarm although I don't remember in my midrange lifetime those types of serious systems ever being falsely triggered like that.

Whatever, shrugged it off as what they said it was.

Then yesterday I'm seeing numerous posts from friends and family I have in Detroit reporting a bright flash followed by a significant 'BOOM'. Given that nobody was hurt I didn't think too much into it until this morning when I saw a video somebody took while on the highway there where it legitimately looks like something was incoming but was either intercepted, diverted, or disable somehow. CNN is reporting that it was "Likely a meteor" and I'm no astrophysicist but that seems like odd behavior for a meteor for multiple reasons.

One of these alone I wouldn't think twice about but the fact that these odd occurrences both happened so close together makes me wonder. Is it possible that both Hawaii and Michigan were legitimately targeted in some form or fashion and that they were intercepted early enough to explain them away and/or mask them as false alarms? Would hiding serious threats/close-calls from the public be beneficial for the government?

And before you ask, no I do not do any drugs nor do I have any idea why anyone would choose the Detroit area as a target.

It might've improved detroit honestly.

Mistakes happen man. There's plenty of examples of it happening during the cold war.

likely the hawaii incident was human fuckup. and if a missile was going to be taken out, it would be over sea rather than land.
im sure there will be people on here compiling youtube evidence to the contrary though.

Meteors have been coming around for hundreds of years.. just look at some paintings from the Renaissance.

Something about the government trying to hide them but there is plenty of evidence out there that they exist

likely the hawaii incident was human fuckup. and if a missile was going to be taken out, it would be over sea rather than land.
im sure there will be people on here compiling youtube evidence to the contrary though.

Nah. You need to admit that we intercepted an reptilian missile over Detroit. There's no debris because we phased it into another dimension.

I find that particular conspiracy implausible. One that I can get behind is that the false alarm was no accident but was done deliberately to show Un that he’s playing with fire and that crossed wires could lead to full scale nuclear war.

When the mind can't comprehend a certain event, or simply can't believe the explanation given, the mind will invent a conspiracy theory.

This is why nearly every major events of the 20th century had some form of conspiracy theory tied to it.

Disappointed this was not about either moon landing or ...... never mind.

Disappointed this was not about either moon landing or ...... never mind.
the-moon-landings-were-real-the-moon-landings-were-faked-28859384.png

Really stretching here, but aliens are on Americas side so they would intercept any incoming missle.

You cannot attack without the aliens approving

My colleague says I'm crazy and he may be right but this seems too coincidental.

Last week there was a "false alarm" of an incoming missile in Hawaii where people were told to seek shelter immediately. A handful of minutes go by and it's deemed a false alarm although I don't remember in my midrange lifetime those types of serious systems ever being falsely triggered like that.

Whatever, shrugged it off as what they said it was.

Then yesterday I'm seeing numerous posts from friends and family I have in Detroit reporting a bright flash followed by a significant 'BOOM'. Given that nobody was hurt I didn't think too much into it until this morning when I saw a video somebody took while on the highway there where it legitimately looks like something was incoming but was either intercepted, diverted, or disable somehow. CNN is reporting that it was "Likely a meteor" and I'm no astrophysicist but that seems like odd behavior for a meteor for multiple reasons.

One of these alone I wouldn't think twice about but the fact that these odd occurrences both happened so close together makes me wonder. Is it possible that both Hawaii and Michigan were legitimately targeted in some form or fashion and that they were intercepted early enough to explain them away and/or mask them as false alarms? Would hiding serious threats/close-calls from the public be beneficial for the government?

And before you ask, no I do not do any drugs nor do I have any idea why anyone would choose the Detroit area as a target.

no one would benefit from shooting one of our cities with a nuke.

and no, the north korean leader is not crazy. maybe evil, but not crazy or unpredictable.

That's a meteor bro.

Flat Earth and the government is run by lizard people as well. Sounds like you already fell off the cliff.

Of all the cities in the continental US, you really think the first target would be Detroit?

Flat Earth and the government is run by lizard people as well. Sounds like you already fell off the cliff.
Flat Earth is BS and I've actually never heard the lizard people theories nor do I want to. Guess I'm farther from that cliff than I thought

I'm all for conspiracies but why would anyone target a US city with a nuke when you can detonate a fat one of the east coast and maul the US production.

You're gonna fire back either way right.

Back