I might be going down that slippery conspiracy slope

Nothing wrong at looking at CT stuff as long as you are looking at actual facts. @VivaRevolution likes some far out stuff but is willing to accept facts that disprove the CT. @TheComebackKid likes Far out stuff and doesn't like facts.

Pretty sure none of our enemies give a shit about Detroit and could tweak the trajectory a bit and aim for Chicago instead, among other issues. Also, pretty sure whoever would fire such missiles would want it known and would spread the news, it isn't the 1950's anymore where you could insulate American citizens from world news and influence.

Last edited:
Please, you probably think the earth is a globe
Check mate flat earthers

26904107_10157042165276840_3809852706023985168_n.jpg

My colleague says I'm crazy and he may be right but this seems too coincidental.

Last week there was a "false alarm" of an incoming missile in Hawaii where people were told to seek shelter immediately. A handful of minutes go by and it's deemed a false alarm although I don't remember in my midrange lifetime those types of serious systems ever being falsely triggered like that.

Whatever, shrugged it off as what they said it was.

Then yesterday I'm seeing numerous posts from friends and family I have in Detroit reporting a bright flash followed by a significant 'BOOM'. Given that nobody was hurt I didn't think too much into it until this morning when I saw a video somebody took while on the highway there where it legitimately looks like something was incoming but was either intercepted, diverted, or disable somehow. CNN is reporting that it was "Likely a meteor" and I'm no astrophysicist but that seems like odd behavior for a meteor for multiple reasons.

One of these alone I wouldn't think twice about but the fact that these odd occurrences both happened so close together makes me wonder. Is it possible that both Hawaii and Michigan were legitimately targeted in some form or fashion and that they were intercepted early enough to explain them away and/or mask them as false alarms? Would hiding serious threats/close-calls from the public be beneficial for the government?

And before you ask, no I do not do any drugs nor do I have any idea why anyone would choose the Detroit area as a target.

I live there. It's not exactly Detroit, but close. I mean, they were basically predicting my yard was the place to look for meteorite chunks.

And you know what? There have been air-force jets flying around all day lol. I'm not kidding, if you have anybody from SE MI on your FB, you will see. We live right by a ANG base called Selfridge, and it is very undertone, and right on a big lake. Jets were flying out of there all morning.

I'm not noid, but I imagine NASA requested some tests be done, and the military is probably very interested in the science of how a damn boulder could be used to flatten an area if sent at a fast enough speed.

When the mind can't comprehend a certain event, or simply can't believe the explanation given, the mind will invent a conspiracy theory.

This is why nearly every major events of the 20th century had some form of conspiracy theory tied to it.
what if within this "conspiracy theory" only can the mind comprehend an event?
Flat Earth is BS and I've actually never heard the lizard people theories nor do I want to. Guess I'm farther from that cliff than I thought
You're not crazy, just ignorant,like most on here.;)
Really stretching here, but aliens are on Americas side so they would intercept any incoming missle.

You cannot attack without the aliens approving
If we pay taxes to the government. does that mean the government pay taxes to the... Alien Mafia?
8.jpg

My colleague says I'm crazy and he may be right but this seems too coincidental.

Last week there was a "false alarm" of an incoming missile in Hawaii where people were told to seek shelter immediately. A handful of minutes go by and it's deemed a false alarm although I don't remember in my midrange lifetime those types of serious systems ever being falsely triggered like that.

Whatever, shrugged it off as what they said it was.

Then yesterday I'm seeing numerous posts from friends and family I have in Detroit reporting a bright flash followed by a significant 'BOOM'. Given that nobody was hurt I didn't think too much into it until this morning when I saw a video somebody took while on the highway there where it legitimately looks like something was incoming but was either intercepted, diverted, or disable somehow. CNN is reporting that it was "Likely a meteor" and I'm no astrophysicist but that seems like odd behavior for a meteor for multiple reasons.

One of these alone I wouldn't think twice about but the fact that these odd occurrences both happened so close together makes me wonder. Is it possible that both Hawaii and Michigan were legitimately targeted in some form or fashion and that they were intercepted early enough to explain them away and/or mask them as false alarms? Would hiding serious threats/close-calls from the public be beneficial for the government?

And before you ask, no I do not do any drugs nor do I have any idea why anyone would choose the Detroit area as a target.

Extraordinary claims require evidence. Give it a rest. lol

giphy.gif

Back