I miss Pre-Conor Nate Diaz...

Summoning

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The Nate that used to fight intead of waiting another red pantis night...

I love the guy and am happy he is rich

The nate that sat out due to contract issues? Lol. He fought mj after being out for a while and then immediately did the 2 Conor fights.

Him and his brother been trying to get paid for a long time even before the "red pantie nights"

You just start watching "ufc brah" ?

Meh, not so much for me. The Conor fights were actually the first time I've ever rooted for Nate. The "gangsta's paradise" song from the video does hold up though.

is there even a post conor Nate diaz? he hasn't even fought since then

as a fan, I wish we could see Nate (and Nick) continue to fight more regularly.

as a human being, I am really happy that both guys have earned enough money to take control of their careers, and no longer be subject to the poor treatment and shitty compensation that 99.9% of pro fighters face.

The Nate that used to fight intead of waiting another red pantis night...

What are you talking about? Nate had back to back year layoffs in between fights before accepting the Conor fight on short notice. His inactivity started before the Conor fight. If anything the two fights with Conor is the only thing that has kept him in the cage at all.

I just don't want him to get the next Conor fight. Which he 100 percent will imo.

i don't, i want someone to cut both legs of Diaz Brothers so his fans can stop claiming for titleshots they absolutely don't deserve and never did

Nate would still be "retired" if it wasn't for mac. Only reason he came into the Johnson fight in the best shape of his career was to call him out after. Before that he was just arguing about his pay and saying he wasn't going to fight again

as a fan, I wish we could see Nate (and Nick) continue to fight more regularly.

as a human being, I am really happy that both guys have earned enough money to take control of their careers, and no longer be subject to the poor treatment and shitty compensation that 99.9% of pro fighters face.

I guess they aren't actually as stupid as most people would like to think

I love the guy and am happy he is rich

I don't love the guy, but I'm glad he's rich. he was one of (if not THE) most underpaid guys in the ufc for years. wasn't he making 30/30 just before his Conor fight. something ridiculous like that

Before he fought Conor he fought MJ, and before that Nate hadn't fought in like 2 years.

He hasn't been an active fighter for a long time.

If we're lucky he could be getting another fight before the new year. Which would mean we're back on track with him fighting 1-2 times a year like he used to

He fought MJ after a year of absence and was complaining about lack of motivation since the RDA fight and before.

Im glad he made bank off of conor, but his attitude towards fighting is rotten af.

The ufc could offer him 100k to fight ragin al and i bet he wouldnt do it.

Back