I need a TV Series recommendation... Something good but off the beaten path v.2

A couple episodes in to Romanzo Criminale and it's great.

Kinda in the mood for something creepy/mystery/supernatural. Any recommendations? Heard Glitch is good, anyone seen it?

Kinda in the mood for something creepy/mystery/supernatural. Any recommendations? Heard Glitch is good, anyone seen it?
Found one. Gonna put it on tonight. Will report back

Maybe glitch first though as the last few shows I've watched were subtitled and a lil tired of it. S3 Gomorra, Romanzo Criminale and Nirvana in Fire 2.

Are any of the Hulu Original shows any good?

There’s a show called ‘Outcast’ which fits that bill, you may like.

Romanzo Criminale is absolutely fantastic. Better than Gomorrah, in my opinion.

Glitch is kind of mediocre.

Assuming you've seen

the-leftovers.jpg

Romanzo Criminale is absolutely fantastic. Better than Gomorrah, in my opinion.

Glitch is kind of mediocre.

Assuming you've seen

the-leftovers.jpg
Yup loved it. Actually, I never got around to watching Glitch. After the new Flowers I don't know what's next. Maybe Rake (Aussie series) or Patrick Melrose with cumberbatch. I hear it's pretty good.

Yup loved it. Actually, I never got around to watching Glitch. After the new Flowers I don't know what's next. Maybe Rake (Aussie series) or Patrick Melrose with cumberbatch. I hear it's pretty good.

I'm enjoying Patrick Melrose but it's hard to recommend. He's fantastic in any case.

umm so just finished Flowers

Shan killed himself?

I hope not.

Ambiguous ending, guessing it depends on if there's a series three.

If not, we'll never know.

Shun (Will Sharpe) created the show.

The opening to the series one finale where he meets his dead family in the forest wrecked me, it was so beautiful

I watched that scene to make this gif and I'm in tears. Very special television.

Flowers%2B-%2BShun%2527s%2BFamily.gif

I hope not.

Ambiguous ending, guessing it depends on if there's a series three.

If not, we'll never know.

Shun (Will Sharpe) created the show.

The opening to the series one finale where he meets his dead family in the forest wrecked me, it was so beautiful

I watched that scene to make this gif and I'm in tears. Very special television.

Flowers%2B-%2BShun%2527s%2BFamily.gif
Yeah the whole thing hits the feels pretty hard. Needed something light after that and I'm on episode 3 of Future Man and it's pretty fun. It's spot on for cheering me up. Lots of laughs so far.

Have you seen The 100? I'm in the current season 5 now and still like it.

Season two of Goliath is available.

I'm enjoying it, but I really, really like Billy Bob, so mileage may vary.

He's really damned good in this.

Have you seen The 100? I'm in the current season 5 now and still like it.

Not for me.

I'm a hell of a lot older than the target demographic. All the "adults" are really, really stupid in this show.

Surprised to not see The Americans listed yet. I enjoyed. Great pacing.

96% RT, 8.6 on IMDB
Keri Russel is also GOAT MILF and gets plenty naked.

the-americans-2013.jpg

Philip and Elizabeth Jennings are two KGB spies in an arranged marriage who are posing as Americans in suburban Washington, D.C., shortly after Ronald Reagan is elected president. The couple have two children, teenager Paige and preteen Henry, who are unaware of their parents' true identities. The complex marriage becomes more passionate and genuine each day but is continually tested as the Cold War escalates. As Philip begins to warm up to America's values and way of life, his relationship with Elizabeth becomes more complicated. Further complicating things is the arrival of the Jennings' new neighbour, FBI agent Stan Beeman, who is part of a new division of the agency tasked with fighting foreign agents on U.S. soil. The drama series was created by former CIA agent-turned-author Joe Weisberg.

Back