I need a TV Series recommendation... Something good but off the beaten path v.2

I've been really surprised by The Good Place. It was completely different to what I was expecting and it's got this seriously beautiful Indian chick in it, everytime I see her I make an involuntary animal caveman noise. I just want to fuck her brains out. It's got Ted Danson in it too. That guy's been on a roll recently.

Just finished watching Season 1 of Jack Ryan on Amazon Prime. I love this show. @BisexualMMA

I just finished the season. Excellent show. I'm a big fan of Clancy's original Jack Ryan novels. This holds true to the spirit of the characters, while changing enough to make it even more interesting. It's the best new series I've seen in a while.

I just finished the season. Excellent show. I'm a big fan of Clancy's original Jack Ryan novels. This holds true to the spirit of the characters, while changing enough to make it even more interesting. It's the best new series I've seen in a while.

I'm thrilled Season 2 was picked up. I heard Noomi Rapace joined the cast. @Goon Dog

I'm thrilled Season 2 was picked up. I heard Noomi Rapace joined the cast. @Goon Dog

I remember her from Prometheus.

I really liked that they wrapped the season up instead of with a cliche cliffhanger. Very satisfying and very well done.

I remember her from Prometheus.

I really liked that they wrapped the season up instead of with a cliche cliffhanger. Very satisfying and very well done.

She's an amazing actress. So much layers to her performances. I first became aware of her in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

I'm the same. Love the genre.

Similarly if they make a tv series for the Dan Brown's Davinci Code series of books or similar material I would be all over that.

Maybe it exists and if so, someone hook me up with a link!

Patriot sEason 2 out yay

edit: just threw it on. love the beastie boys opening. also the blonde and brunette might be my 2 favorite women right now. so much likey

Last edited:
Patriot sEason 2 out yay

edit: just threw it on. love the beastie boys opening. also the blonde and brunette might be my 2 favorite women right now. so much likey

Just finished the season, really good stuff. A lot darker and melancholy than the first season.

Some hilarious stuff, though. Dark, but hilarious.

9urh1e.jpg

Just finished the season, really good stuff. A lot darker and melancholy than the first season.

Some hilarious stuff, though. Dark, but hilarious.

9urh1e.jpg
5 episodes in so far. had some legit laughs so far. the long haired detective lol. birdbath also made me lol a few times

"If you had to guess, how many people would you say you've assaulted?"

"Heaps."

<{MingNope}>

4 episodes into Mr. Inbetween. Fun little show.

@Loiosh

5 episodes in so far. had some legit laughs so far. the long haired detective lol. birdbath also made me lol a few times

Some? I laugh all the time. Another overlooked show which is amazing.

I told my friend to watch it and told him it's like a combination of Coen Brothers and Wes Anderson. I think that's pretty close.

Some? I laugh all the time. Another overlooked show which is amazing.

I told my friend to watch it and told him it's like a combination of Coen Brothers and Wes Anderson. I think that's pretty close.
It would have been more correct to say that I laugh all the time with some legit bouts of roaring laugter.

Sometimes the little things crack me up the most. I love this show.

Happy! is a blast
Seconded. Nowhere close to the realm of anything remotely resembling believability but it's from the mind of Grant Morrison and it's constant sight gags and story turns.

Grant Morrison has written some of my favorite comic books, and his treatise on his love of the genre is wonderfully presented in:

11985115.jpg

HAPPY is available now on Netflix (US)

Back