I need advice on what kind of assault rifle to purchase

HatchetHarry

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
These idiotic SJW rallies have inspired me to get an assault rifle. All my weapons are antique guns like Marlin 30-30s from 1910 or so and the old Walther PPK I keep in my truck.

I want something high powered. Budget something like up to $2500. I want it all made and don’t want to do modifications. I have heard good things about Sig Sauer.

I think you need the SOFAQ with WE/TIDD/eDT upgrades.

Make sure to get a bump stock with whatever you buy, I hear they might be getting scarce soon.

Assault Rifles are by definition fully automatic. I don't think that's what you meant, since you can't really buy one without special permission brought about by thorough investigation and an arbitrary decision on their part.

This one.
Jh2Dljt.jpg

I window shop tacopshop.com all the time. Just haven't pulled the trigger on one. Pun intended.

Buy a pos SKS with a can of old surplus ammo for $300. Bayonet not included.

Change the furniture to a plastic black pistol grip one.

Duct tape small maglight on it.

Profit.

Lol because of the SJWs? Be more specific because this should be rich.

Please update this thread after you accidentally shoot yourself like that other poster's retarded father/your kid shoots himself/just before you commit suicide so I can laugh at you and whisper, "The SJWs won."

Start with something smaller. You seem like a perfect candidate for this:

oneshotrevolver.jpg

A bunch of people expressing their opinion about there being so many deaths by guns has driven you to get an assault rifle? Straight up, you’re an idiot.

Assault Rifles are by definition fully automatic. I don't think that's what you meant, since you can't really buy one without special permission brought about by thorough investigation and an arbitrary decision on their part.
Where the fuck do some of you get this stuff? “Assault rifle” is nothing but a made up term created by anti gun nuts to scare the public. There’s no real definition but its generally used to described black semi-auto rifles like the AR and AK.

There are tons of good ARs on the market, and you don’t need to spend near that much for a good one.

Try and play your Huey Lewis and The News cds very loud and see if you don't feel better in a couple of days.

Where the fuck do some of you get this stuff? “Assault rifle” is nothing but a made up term created by anti gun nuts to scare the public. There’s no real definition but its generally used to described black semi-auto rifles like the AR and AK.

There are tons of good ARs on the market, and you don’t need to spend near that much for a good one.

You're thinking of "Assault Weapon" which is the purposely similar sounding, made-up media term for any rifle they want people not to like. "Assault Rifle" is a long established military term for a rifle capable of fully-automatic fire, shooting several bullets with one trigger pull.

You are no better than the murderer in the Florida mass shooting tragedy. Your hands are as bloody as the mass shooter, the NRA and all the gun owners. Ban guns. We need to be more of a modern country like the ones in Europe or Japan. What do you need a gun for? If you need help, dial 911. Nobody should be allowed to handle a firearm unless you are a police officer or a combat soldiers fighting overseas.

1521733542756-time-mag.jpeg

Stephen Paddock recommends the AR15, as tested in real life scenarios.

Back