I need advice on what kind of assault rifle to purchase

Would be funny to me if people didn’t believe this shit.
Aside from artificially inflating the Weapons and Tactics traffic, there really wasn't a good reason for this thread to be moved here, I'm okay with this thread being shit-canned, to be honest. It's an obvious troll topic, started in a completely different sub-forum, by someone who hasn't made another appearance in this thread. Nevermind that there are already a few gigantic AR build threads here.

These idiotic SJW rallies have inspired me to get an assault rifle. All my weapons are antique guns like Marlin 30-30s from 1910 or so and the old Walther PPK I keep in my truck.

I want something high powered. Budget something like up to $2500. I want it all made and don’t want to do modifications. I have heard good things about Sig Sauer.

Just get an AK47.

Looking to shell out 2k plus, I think Daniel Defense has to be at the top of your list. Absolutely fantastic rifles from everyone I know that owns one, including a 5 year marine that is now a secret service agent who teaches some firearms instruction classes for them on top of agent duties. Just outside my budget range so I have a Savage msr 15 recon I've been very happy with for under $800.

Back