I need some suggestions for my highlight videos

PERFECT KICKBOXING

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I need some suggestions of the most awesome or crazy or technical or controversial kickboxing/muay thai fights you have ever seen.

Some of my video's really go viral so it would also help with the awareness of the fighter(s)

I would also like some Ramon Dekkers suggestions and source of video for the best quality if someone wants to take that effort?

My currently most popular video is this one:

RvR and Dzhabar askerov was a war. It could make a good video.

Holzken doing Daniels was pretty awesome in terms of technical Dutch Kickboxing vs. American style kickboxing.

Ramon dekkers vs Gilbert Ballentine Trilogy? Gilbert was and still is one of the most undervalued fighters, atleast in Holland. He was true elite. A very good fighter with impressive skill set, yet powerful. Fought against the best of the best fighters. MOUSID, Sangtienoi, Noel van de Heuvel, Lomisarn, Milo El Geubli, Joao Vieira, Fikri Tijarti(another undervalued fighter, brilliant and well rounded, very impressive!) and many more.

Samart Payakarun vs Ballentine

Last edited:
Holzken doing Daniels was pretty awesome in terms of technical Dutch Kickboxing vs. American style kickboxing.
da

Yeah, I have some Nieky videos already and also some in my to-do-list, but to be fair. ALL his GLORY fights were awesome till Doumbe came twice and that Azerbaijani guy. Funny you mentioned him, Watched his fight against Karim Ghajji yesterday and also put that in my to-do-list. Seriously, Nieky always kinda loses the first or/and second round or gets hit a lot or hard. But always wins lol. I will have the Daniels fights (both) in my back head, but not a fight that would be Dzhabar vs. Roosmalen or Chahid vs. Zambidis level.

Ramon dekkers vs Gilbert Ballentine Trilogy? Gilbert was and still is one of the most undervalued fighters, atleast in Holland. He was true elite. A very elegant fighter with impressive skill set, yet powerful. Fought against the best of the best fighters. MOUSID, Sangtienoi, Noel van de Heuvel, Lomisarn, Milo El Geubli, Joao Vieira, Fikri Tyjarty(another undervalued fighter, brilliant and well rounded, very impressive ) and many more.

Samart Payakarun vs Ballentine

Thanks, I will have a look! NEver heard of him. Also the shitty part of these muay thai fights is the amount of videos circulating the internet. I'm kinda a OCD bitch and I want the best quality available.

I would put in voice overs of him saying passionate things and also add in footage of him training

Seems more a inspirational highlight that would cost more time and I'm really looking into more of a video like I posted above. I also seriously just don't feel Alistair man:(. Will kep his K.O against Badr in my back head. Would love to upload that once. It came to my attention that Buakaw and Badr are doing good when I mention them.

da

Yeah, I have some Nieky videos already and also some in my to-do-list, but to be fair. ALL his GLORY fights were awesome till Doumbe came twice and that Azerbaijani guy. Funny you mentioned him, Watched his fight against Karim Ghajji yesterday and also put that in my to-do-list. Seriously, Nieky always kinda loses the first or/and second round or gets hit a lot or hard. But always wins lol. I will have the Daniels fights (both) in my back head, but not a fight that would be Dzhabar vs. Roosmalen or Chahid vs. Zambidis level.

Thanks, I will have a look! NEver heard of him. Also the shitty part of these muay thai fights is the amount of videos circulating the internet. I'm kinda a OCD bitch and I want the best quality available.

Seems more a inspirational highlight that would cost more time and I'm really looking into more of a video like I posted above. I also seriously just don't feel Alistair man:(. Will kep his K.O against Badr in my back head. Would love to upload that once. It came to my attention that Buakaw and Badr are doing good when I mention them.

I mean't Joe Rogan but Overeem is good too, hey it's up to you be creative and do whatever you think is good :D

da

da

yep, that can be frustrating. There is not much proper quality out there, especially the classic stufff. But, there is one channel out there, that posts a ton of K1 max matches in 720p. You will find allmost everything from the very beginning of K1 max, full fights with pre and post match footage. Documentary style. Pretty interesting! And there is a lot of K-1 Hw matches too. Most footage is in english too. Enjoy!

I need some suggestions of the most awesome or crazy or technical or controversial kickboxing/muay thai fights you have ever seen.

Some of my video's really go viral so it would also help with the awareness of the fighter(s)

I would also like some Ramon Dekkers suggestions and source of video for the best quality if someone wants to take that effort?

My currently most popular video is this one:

The rebel is so inspiring! So Ramon Dekkerish!!! Saki is probably the best to demonstrate the devastating effectiveness of DKB in last 2 decades. And Reem is the worst! :pThanks!

Thought to give you dates of the trilogy.

1989-10-08 Gilbert Ballentine vs Ramon Dekkers I (Ballentine winner by decision)
1992-09-20 Gilbert Ballentine vs Ramon Dekkers II (Ballentine winner by decision)
1994-02-20 Gilbert Ballentine vs Ramon Dekkers III (Dekkers winner by decision)

Do one of Badr Hari. We only have fifty of those.

Just make sure you put a big "PERFECT KICKBOXING" watermark in the bottom 25% corner of the video...

Just make sure you put a big "PERFECT KICKBOXING" watermark in the bottom 25% corner of the video...

Snubnoze707 always there to hate like some other Sherdoggers unfortunately.

Thanks guys, I got some inspiration now. No jewels I was not aware of, but some good shit. Hope the Gilbert Ballentine vs Ramon Dekkers is awesome cause I love putting some unknown fighters instead of only Buakaw, Nieky and Badr :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back