I need some suggestions for my highlight videos

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you're looking for but one of the most impressive things I've ever seen in kickboxing was Bonjasky's flying kick KO against Vernon White.

Thanks man will also have a look at that fight.

tumblr_n29ss06rzW1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

Snubnoze707 always there to hate like some other Sherdoggers unfortunately.

Thanks guys, I got some inspiration now. No jewels I was not aware of, but some good shit. Hope the Gilbert Ballentine vs Ramon Dekkers is awesome cause I love putting some unknown fighters instead of only Buakaw, Nieky and Badr :p
I can never get enough of Buakaw, bro. Hes special, a phenomena.

Ramon dekkers vs Gilbert Ballentine Trilogy? Gilbert was and still is one of the most undervalued fighters, atleast in Holland. He was true elite. A very good fighter with impressive skill set, yet powerful. Fought against the best of the best fighters. MOUSID, Sangtienoi, Noel van de Heuvel, Lomisarn, Milo El Geubli, Joao Vieira, Fikri Tijarti(another undervalued fighter, brilliant and well rounded, very impressive!) and many more.

Samart Payakarun vs Ballentine

Finally some recognition for Gilbert. One of the things I liked about him was that he fought under a myriad of rulesets and was successful in all of them. That being said, Dekkers should've won the trilogy as he got screwed over in, I think, the second fight.

Do a HL of just spinning kicks, and spinning back fists. Spinning kicks include wheel, hook, and hurricane back kicks, and tornado roundhouses.

In all seriousness a high light of Remy vs Micheal McDonald would be nice. Very under rated fight.

You could do one on the (d)evolution of Dutch kickboxing. There's enough footage out there from the early days until now to make a very cool highlight. It sure as shit would be more interesting than the dime a dozen highlights people pump out on a daily basis.

You could do one on the (d)evolution of Dutch kickboxing. There's enough footage out there from the early days until now to make a very cool highlight. It sure as shit would be more interesting than the dime a dozen highlights people pump out on a daily basis.

That's a cool idea.

I quite like the video that @king of theRing made with a lot of old school footage I hadn't seen from fighters of Carbin's gym:

Perhaps something similar from another gym or overall country?

Or maybe even showing some of the highlights from Dutch Kickboxers followed by Japanese Kickboxers and then Thai Kickboxers? Like a couple of minutes on each country or something.

Thanks for the ideas guys. I also thought of different kind of highlights. One I definitely want to make is something like ''Top 20 K.O In Kickboxing'' or something in that direction. But something with spinning moves is also awesome. I also hope everyone understand why I use the big logo...I know I don't ''own'' the video's but it takes a lot of time editing especially with me because I like to rape ants hardcore. Some people just download the video and re upload it and this way I at least got a chance of getting recognition.

Evolution of kickboxing and other kind of videos in that area takes a lot of time and I really need to find a job. Already took some time off looking for a job and beginning again today so maybe in the far future, but not for now man:(

That's a cool idea.

I quite like the video that @king of theRing made with a lot of old school footage I hadn't seen from fighters of Carbin's gym:

Perhaps something similar from another gym or overall country?

Or maybe even showing some of the highlights from Dutch Kickboxers followed by Japanese Kickboxers and then Thai Kickboxers? Like a couple of minutes on each country or something.

Why thank you sir

Ernesto Hoost, Peter Aerts, Nieky Holzken, Jorina Baars (vs Cyborg) are all good fighters that you can draw clips from

Masaaki Noiri and Takeru do great numbers for me.

Masaaki Noiri and Takeru do great numbers for me.

I gotta admit that I haven't seen much from them (because of lack of researching them specifically and because I don't really follow the new K-1), so those Japanese fighters could be interesting to make a video about, rather than the overdone Ernesto Hoost, Nieky Holzken, Peter Aerts, Badr Hari, and so on.

Back