I now know why gsp ducked Anderson, Cruz ducked fw, mm ducked Tj, Conor ducked Edgar

cause mindless posters here are guaranteed to set up man made axioms (" DERP YOU CANT DUCK SOMEONE NOT IN YOUR WEIGHTCLASS") or make pathetic excuses for their favorite fighter.

The worst has to be bisping ducking contenders back to back and then reading some of the posts here validating the ducking by saying bisping had no choice in the matter, or that bisping has paid his dues and has the right to desecrate the title by being shook. It's cringeworthy, and I'm ashamed of the ducking, but more ashamed of the tools who are excusing it.
So you don't think GSP is a threat at WW? I think he's proven his skillset is pretty much one of the best ever. He's in the GOAT talks and the interim champ is injured so why not?

Attachments

• butt hurt.png
    butt hurt.png
    279.8 KB · Views: 1
Because
1. it wouldn't draw much,

It doesn't matter who Conor's opponent is, he's the draw.

2. Conor wanted to move up anyway

How convenient!

3. Frankie would have be asleep in the first and Dana actually likes Frankie

So it's pretty much a guaranteed win for Conor. I don't see the downside here...

It doesn't matter who Conor's opponent is, he's the draw.

How convenient!

So it's pretty much a guaranteed win for Conor. I don't see the downside here...

Second Belt/Diaz/Maywheather were all bigger fights than a defense against Frankie.
More fan interest and more PPV money

Convenient that he wanted to move UP, and fight RDA who looked like a beast at the time?
Are you slow?

Keep living in your fantasy world where Frankie was the one to 'expose' Conor

Frankie was hurt you dumbass they asked him first

That is simply not true. Frankie offered and was ready to fill in for Aldo. Frankie wasn’t injured. The only thing that was wrong with him is Conor didn’t want to fight him.

Last edited:
MM didn't want any of TJ. Don't know how you can spin that another way.

By actually trying to understand the situation.

He made a reasonable offer as publicly as he could. It was refused.

Lemme guess you know nothing about it and just believe the Dana version of events?

Christ you’re dumb, you dont even know what fight we are talking about. Did you even read that article clown? You should try watching more fights and post less.
Yes I read it it says he was offered the fight and said no because his groin hurt. Why would he fought over Mendes who was ranked higher ? Lol

Conor did not duck Edgar, Mighty Mouse had a point, GSP and Cruz were fighting in different weight classes then the fighters they supposedly "ducked".
Conor absolutely should have had to go through Edgar to get a fw title shot

cause mindless posters here are guaranteed to set up man made axioms (" DERP YOU CANT DUCK SOMEONE NOT IN YOUR WEIGHTCLASS") or make pathetic excuses for their favorite fighter.

The worst has to be bisping ducking contenders back to back and then reading some of the posts here validating the ducking by saying bisping had no choice in the matter, or that bisping has paid his dues and has the right to desecrate the title by being shook. It's cringeworthy, and I'm ashamed of the ducking, but more ashamed of the tools who are excusing it.
Cruz is 5'9 fighting midgets let that sink in

i think he will fight him whe the ufc offers more money....

mm isnt scared of 135lbers....he used to fight in that division and did great there....although i felt he lost to torres....

the timing of the dillashaw fight was terrible....id say he starts taking bw fights in 2019.....hes going to wait to get a better offer, but also to put a stamp on the defense record that will likely never be broken....

Because he agreed to fight TJ you moron. It's not like his demands were outrageous, even if TJ missed weight, and MM got what he asked for he still wouldn't even make as much as Mark Hunt u idiot.

How is that ducking??

Some Shertards, like TS, think the only reason fighters duck is because they are scared.

Ever heard of return on investment or risk management ???

Bisping wants to cash in as he is approaching the tail-end of his career. Yes, we all know he would get destroyed by Gay Jesus or Bobby.

Remember those Belfort & Henderson KOs. I guarantee most fighters would chase the money fights until the end of their career after suffering these.

If you were getting bashed in the head for a living or had some basic business knowledge, you would understand. Yes, as fans, it is frustrating. But let's not forget it is also the UFC that created that monster by making their rankings meaningless and make fighters fight for peanuts.

This is the problem right here....

if you dont think youre good enough to fight the best, dont take the title shot or the belt.....hell, he should just relinquish the belt.....let the fighters who want to prove theyre the best fight for the belt.....not guys who think theyre past their prime and looking for easy paydays before retirement....

jacare and romero were screwed out of an opportunity that they spent years working for while bisping fought a guy outside of the top ten and has been 'injured' since.....

bisping has had enough time since fluking the belt that he could have fought Kennedy, jacare, whitaker, ghey jesus and weidman....or rematched rockhold....

he is about to fight the second fighter in a row who isnt a top 10 mw.....

18 months.....1 fight.....against a fighter ranked #13 at mw......

that is not a record fit for a champion.....thats not even a record of a legitimate top ten guy.....

bisping is being allowed to play his traditional gatekeeper role while champ.....theres something really wrong with this.....

tbh....if he isnt ready to fight whitaker by february, he needs to be stripped or the mw division will follow mousasi over to bellator.....

-Conor ducked Faber, not Edgar.. Faber was offered the fight by Dana at 155lbs, Conor turned it down to fight Cabo Nate.
-DJ had legit reasons not to fight TJ.
-Cruz has fought at FW and has said he wants to return there before his career is over.
-GSP and Silva was always just talk back then.

This title and post are incoherent.

Because he agreed to fight TJ you moron. It's not like his demands were outrageous, even if TJ missed weight, and MM got what he asked for he still wouldn't even make as much as Mark Hunt u idiot.

How is that ducking??
First of all he didn't agree to fight TJ or they would have fucking fought and I'm the moron . Do you naturally just insult ppl on your first response. MM wanted 2 mil to fight TJ which he knew he wouldn't get.
Also what Hunt and MM make have zero correlation. You're a fuckwit

Oh and not to mention he stated he was worried TJ couldn't make weight yet he takes on Borg who has missed weight. the logic in that

Last edited:
Back