I now know why gsp ducked Anderson, Cruz ducked fw, mm ducked Tj, Conor ducked Edgar

Man, you guys are rough. If you go back in time you would remember that a higher % of Conor haters wanted him to fight Chad and not Frankie. Chad was seen as the bigger problem at that time.

Of course Conor KO'd Chad so everyone now says Conor ducked Frankie. lol

This is true. At the time Chad was seen as the tougher (or at least equal) fight. It's hard to picture that now after Frankie KO'd Mendes but at the time it was true.

Maybe if Conor had actually fought and defeated Frankie, people like me wouldn't exist <45>

Well to be fair Frankie getting dominated by a guy Conor starched in 13 seconds (Aldo) at UFC 200 ruined any chance of a future fight with Conor. Could it have happened instead of Conor/Mendes for the interim when Aldo pulled out? Sure but at that time Mendes was thought to be just as tough, if not tougher, of a fight for Conor.

-Conor ducked Faber, not Edgar.. Faber was offered the fight by Dana at 155lbs, Conor turned it down to fight Cabo Nate.
-DJ had legit reasons not to fight TJ.
-Cruz has fought at FW and has said he wants to return there before his career is over.
-GSP and Silva was always just talk back then.

You sure about that Faber fight? As I remember they offered Aldo and Frankie the fight at 155lbs and both turned it down. First I'm hearing of Faber but who knows.

By actually trying to understand the situation.

He made a reasonable offer as publicly as he could. It was refused.

Lemme guess you know nothing about it and just believe the Dana version of events?
I haven't listened tuned in clicked on anything Dana in years. But keep assuming makes you look stupid.

Wait so you're saying these fighters ducked competition because of Sherdog?

LOL

First of all he didn't agree to fight TJ or they would have fucking fought and I'm the moron . Do you naturally just insult ppl on your first response. MM wanted 2 mil to fight TJ which he knew he wouldn't get.
Also what Hunt and MM make have zero correlation. You're a fuckwit

Oh and not to mention he stated he was worried TJ couldn't make weight yet he takes on Borg who has missed weight. the logic in that

Wrong fuck tard, he wanted both fighters pay only if TJ missed weight.

Had TJ made weight he wouldn't get an extra penny.

And way to throw numbers out of hat you lying Piece of shit. MM made 370k for his last fight, so unless TJ makes 1.63 million as a base pay your full of shit.

Obviously your too fucking dumb to understand that, but I'll explain it for you, if they can afford to pay Mark Hunt 750k to fight then they can afford to pay MM.

And Borg has made 125lbs before dummy, TJ has never made 125lbs, he couldn't even make 125lbs at 19 years old wrestling in college, but he'll at 30 years old on his first shot without a problem?? GTFO.

Even the UFC didn't actually believe TJ could make weight or they would've put their money where their mouth is.

So if the UFC, a multi billion dollar organization isn't willing to risk a couple of 100 G's behind TJ making weight, then why should MM?? You fucking tool

Wrong fuck tard, he wanted both fighters pay only if TJ missed weight.

Had TJ made weight he wouldn't get an extra penny.

And way to throw numbers out of hat you lying Piece of shit. MM made 370k for his last fight, so unless TJ makes 1.63 million as a base pay your full of shit.

Obviously your too fucking dumb to understand that, but I'll explain it for you, if they can afford to pay Mark Hunt 750k to fight then they can afford to pay MM.

And Borg has made 125lbs before dummy, TJ has never made 125lbs, he couldn't even make 125lbs at 19 years old wrestling in college, but he'll at 30 years old on his first shot without a problem?? GTFO.

Even the UFC didn't actually believe TJ could make weight or they would've put their money where their mouth is.

So if the UFC, a multi billion dollar organization isn't willing to risk a couple of 100 G's behind TJ making weight, then why should MM?? You fucking tool
you go on and spout responses to things I never mentioned. I never said Borg never made 125 simply said he's missed weight before but said he worried about TJ making weight which is a fact he said that. But insult me bc I made that statement. And once again talking about Hunts pay something that is irrelevant. The tool is you the one slinging insult like a child while responding and making statement about things that are irrelevant or not even what I was originally talking about. Grow up

you go on and spout responses to things I never mentioned. I never said Borg never made 125 simply said he's missed weight before but said he worried about TJ making weight which is a fact he said that. But insult me bc I made that statement. And once again talking about Hunts pay something that is irrelevant. The tool is you the one slinging insult like a child while responding and making statement about things that are irrelevant or not even what I was originally talking about. Grow up

He's a tool don't even waste your time trying to get through to him. He is conviniently ignoring the fact that Borg couldn't make weight for their original fight. He's ignoring that mm is nobody to make such demands, and that those demands arise out of fear of finally fighting a complete, elite fighter like Tj. He like to pretend he's mm's manager or something- it's sad. And he lashes out in anger, b/c like mm, he's afraid that if Tj had fought mm than mm would have gotten badly beaten up. Tj's wins over barao and controversial loss to Cruz are better performances against elite opponents than anything mm has done in his entire career. Mm acted out of fear and the tool bag who is hurling insults at you is doing the same.

By actually trying to understand the situation.

He made a reasonable offer as publicly as he could. It was refused.

Lemme guess you know nothing about it and just believe the Dana version of events?

Mm offer was reasonable? Aldo didn't make bullshit demands when Frankie moved down. Mm wants more money to do his job? It reeks of fear.

All said and done It was Borg who ended up
Missing weight! Mm looked stupid! Who in their right mind wants to add Borg to their legacy when they can add Tj- unless they didn't think they could beat Tj. Use your brain bro.

Agree with this, especially Conor ducking Edgar. But Cruz didn't really duck fw, he fought at that for a little and even started out at lw
And he had not entirely cleaned out the division yet

-Conor ducked Faber, not Edgar.. Faber was offered the fight by Dana at 155lbs, Conor turned it down to fight Cabo Nate.
-DJ had legit reasons not to fight TJ.
-Cruz has fought at FW and has said he wants to return there before his career is over.
-GSP and Silva was always just talk back then.
Youre not ducking anyone if you take a harder fight.....

faber is a natural 135lber who used to fight at 145.....nate is a natural 155lber that can fight at 170 and is a more difficult stylistic matchup.....

people would have looked at him fighting faber at 155 as a joke.....faber is perfectly suited to conors style....

Mm offer was reasonable? Aldo didn't make bullshit demands when Frankie moved down. Mm wants more money to do his job? It reeks of fear.

All said and done It was Borg who ended up
Missing weight! Mm looked stupid! Who in their right mind wants to add Borg to their legacy when they can add Tj- unless they didn't think they could beat Tj. Use your brain bro.

you act like theyre retired.....MM will more than likely fight tj before he retires.....

so ray borg missed weight and the fight got pushed back 3 weeks....big deal....

at least borg has made the cut as an adult....TJ hasnt cut below 135 since his senior year of college, where he wreslted at 132.....he is much bigger now than he was in college.....

if tj wanted to fight MM that bad, he couldve taken a fight to show he can make weight and perform at 125.....which he never has in his mma career.....

tj hasnt competed in anything below 132lbs since he was 19.....that was 12 years ago....

Its crazy that fans are so used to 'money fights' now that when a champion fights the top contender in his division (that he hasn't already beaten) he is now getting criticized.....ridiculous.....

Last edited:
I haven't listened tuned in clicked on anything Dana in years. But keep assuming makes you look stupid.

Well you are parroting him.....

So please explain how what MM said is incorrect or misleading?

Well you are parroting him.....

So please explain how what MM said is incorrect or misleading?
basic fundamentals of reading my friend. Not once did I say MM said anything misleading or incorrect. Comprehension is your friend.

Last edited:
you act like theyre retired.....MM will more than likely fight tj before he retires.....

so ray borg missed weight and the fight got pushed back 3 weeks....big deal....

at least borg has made the cut as an adult....TJ hasnt cut below 135 since his senior year of college, where he wreslted at 132.....he is much bigger now than he was in college.....

if tj wanted to fight MM that bad, he couldve taken a fight to show he can make weight and perform at 125.....which he never has in his mma career.....

tj hasnt competed in anything below 132lbs since he was 19.....that was 12 years ago....

Its crazy that fans are so used to 'money fights' now that when a champion fights the top contender in his division (that he hasn't already beaten) he is now getting criticized.....ridiculous.....
Borg is NOT a top contender just stop. MM fighting Dodson or benevidez again would have been a more respectable more legitimate fight to break Anderson's record than freaking ray Borg

Borg is NOT a top contender just stop. MM fighting Dodson or benevidez again would have been a more respectable more legitimate fight to break Anderson's record than freaking ray Borg
didnt he beat both of them twice already?

he gave the fight to the top contender he hadnt fought.....let dodson and benavidez get more wins to justify a third shot.....show something new in their game that might give MM trouble....

with your logic, gsp wouldve been alternating between shields and fitch for the last few years of his career.....

nobody wants to see johnson vs dodson 5 if dodson doesnt show improvement to justify it....

there would be just as many people complaining if johnson just kept fighting dodson over and over.....there is no question as to who would win that fight because it already happened.....twice.....not that long ago.....

you cant clean out a division only fighting 2 guys.....no other champ is held to that standard.....

Back