I now know why gsp ducked Anderson, Cruz ducked fw, mm ducked Tj, Conor ducked Edgar

didnt he beat both of them twice already?

he gave the fight to the top contender he hadnt fought.....let dodson and benavidez get more wins to justify a third shot.....show something new in their game that might give MM trouble....

with your logic, gsp wouldve been alternating between shields and fitch for the last few years of his career.....

nobody wants to see johnson vs dodson 5 if dodson doesnt show improvement to justify it....

there would be just as many people complaining if johnson just kept fighting dodson over and over.....there is no question as to who would win that fight because it already happened.....twice.....not that long ago.....

you cant clean out a division only fighting 2 guys.....no other champ is held to that standard.....
First I never said ppl wanted to watch Dodson MM 5. Nor did I say apply whatever logic you used to compare GSP not to mention completely different situation. Once again another sherdog with comprehension issues and stating shit that has nothing to do with what they are replying too. Let me reiterate Dodson and benevidez would have been a more legitimate fight than Ray Borg. Which is a fact. Use your brain to stay on topic. Benvidez and Dodson would have given MM a better fight than Borg.

Mm offer was reasonable? Aldo didn't make bullshit demands when Frankie moved down. Mm wants more money to do his job? It reeks of fear.

All said and done It was Borg who ended up
Missing weight! Mm looked stupid! Who in their right mind wants to add Borg to their legacy when they can add Tj- unless they didn't think they could beat Tj. Use your brain bro.

Yes it was reasonable and no Borg didn't miss weight.

Mm asked Dana to put money behind his guarantee, Dana refused despite saying he was sure TJ was going to make a weight he has never fought at.

I really don't know which is more illogical being accused of ducking for fighting the top contender in your division or for not fighting a guy who has never fought in your division.

Yes it was reasonable and no Borg didn't miss weight.

Mm asked Dana to put money behind his guarantee, Dana refused despite saying he was sure TJ was going to make a weight he has never fought at.

I really don't know which is more illogical being accused of ducking for fighting the top contender in your division or for not fighting a guy who has never fought in your division.
Ray was never top contender. Just bc ppl keep repeating that nonsense doesn't make it true.

Lol Tom Elliot put up more of a fight than Borg. Borg didn't doesn't deserve to even be in the same octagon as MM

basic fundamentals of reading my friend. Not once did I say MM said anything misleading or incorrect. Comprehension is your friend.

You believe Dana not MM.

You either think MM was bullshitting or as i originally suspected you didn't read what he said.

Can't argue both sides of the coin numbnuts.

You believe Dana not MM.

You either think MM was bullshitting or as i originally suspected you didn't read what he said.

Can't argue both sides of the coin numbnuts.
I never argued both sides. You have some serious comprehension issues here can be truths to both sides.

Last edited:
Nothing to spin--actually I'd saw that it takes spin to call this ducking.

The Champ and Flyweight GOAT didn't want to sign up to fight a guy who had never fought in the weight class.

A guy who is asking for the organization he fights for to show him the respect he has absolutely earned didn't want to help Dana and the UFC turn him into a sideshow.

The only way I can see any merit to the ducking accusation is that he wanted to secure the all-time UFC title defence record before taking a big a risk by fighting a guy from a higher weight class.

Now that he's set the record, if the UFC wants to give him superfight money to make that superfight with TJ I'd be willing to bet he'd do it. The timing and reasoning before just didn't make sense from his perspective.

I mean, would anyone have called it ducking if Anderson Silva had refused to fight the 2nd or 3rd ranked LHW when he was on his epic title defense run, for his title? No way. The only reason DJ is being accused of ducking is because people don't respect him or his achievements the way they did Silva or GSP. I didn't see anyone accusing Aldo of ducking because he didn't fight the top lightweights. I don't remember anyone telling Cruz he had to fight Aldo or else they'd can the bantamweight division.

IMO this was a situation created by the Dana and the UFC hoping to cash in and when MM wouldn't comply they used it as a way to drag his name through the mud.
Didn't frankie get an immediate shot at aldo after dropping down

I never argued both sides. You have some serious comprehension issues here can be truths to both sides

Sorry where did you refute what Mm said.

Ignorance is not an excuse when pretending to be knowledgeable.

Sorry where did you refute what Mm said.

Ignorance is not an excuse when pretending to be knowledgeable.
You literally make zero sense. Why would I refute anything MM said or Dana for that matter. Once again you going off on a tangent that has nothing to do with what I originally said. Comprehension my friend comprehension

You literally make zero sense. Why would I refute anything MM said or Dana for that matter. Once again you going off on a tangent that has nothing to do with what I originally said. Comprehension my friend comprehension

I have given you ample opportunity to explain yourself.

I am now even more confident you can't (my original hypothesis).

We are done.

you go on and spout responses to things I never mentioned. I never said Borg never made 125 simply said he's missed weight before but said he worried about TJ making weight which is a fact he said that. But insult me bc I made that statement. And once again talking about Hunts pay something that is irrelevant. The tool is you the one slinging insult like a child while responding and making statement about things that are irrelevant or not even what I was originally talking about. Grow up

Man your dumb.

I used Mark Hunts pay as proof that MM did not ask for too much, they pay that out to lesser fighters all the time.

You said he ask for too much as a way to avoid the fight because they could never afford to pay him 2 million. I corrected your bullshit and said MM only gets 370k to win, and that his pay + TJ's is as much as Mark Hunts.

Now I'll re explain it to you since your so dumb.

If the UFC can afford 750k for fighter x than they can afford 750k for fighter. Y

Man your dumb.

I used Mark Hunts pay as proof that MM did not ask for too much, they pay that out to lesser fighters all the time.

You said he ask for too much as a way to avoid the fight because they could never afford to pay him 2 million. I corrected your bullshit and said MM only gets 370k to win, and that his pay + TJ's is as much as Mark Hunts.

Now I'll re explain it to you since your so dumb.

If the UFC can afford 750k for fighter x than they can afford 750k for fighter. Y
They can afford to pay all the fighters more but thats not the point nor what I was talkiing about. Once.again going on a tangent making statements to things that were not even posted. Youre an idiot. There should be a reading and comprehension test before you can post here
Edit: no where did I say they could not afford MM nor did I say he asked for too much once again proving how fucking stupid you are

cause mindless posters here are guaranteed to set up man made axioms (" DERP YOU CANT DUCK SOMEONE NOT IN YOUR WEIGHTCLASS") or make pathetic excuses for their favorite fighter.

The worst has to be bisping ducking contenders back to back and then reading some of the posts here validating the ducking by saying bisping had no choice in the matter, or that bisping has paid his dues and has the right to desecrate the title by being shook. It's cringeworthy, and I'm ashamed of the ducking, but more ashamed of the tools who are excusing it.

Not an argument. Bisping fought who the ufc put in front of him. Edgar has lost the belt more times then anybody can count. Likely will try to cut to wmma next title shot he loses.

They can afford to pay all the fighters more but thats not the point nor what I was talkiing about. Once.again going on a tangent making statements to things that were not even posted. Youre an idiot. There should be a reading and comprehension test before you can post here
Edit: no where did I say they could not afford MM nor did I say he asked for too much once again proving how fucking stupid you are

Oh then tell me again how MM ducked TJ, and how his demands were unjustified and unrealistic

So once again, a favorable match-up for Conor and an easy title defense/money for UFC that just never happened for some reason... <45>
He's only one man and there are only so many red panty nights. Common, if you're going to shit on him it can't be for being inactive

Back