I Officially Hate Tyron Woodley

Lol

The UFC, not Woodley, is stripping Colby because he knew he had to fight Woodley before the summer ended.

Now he's intentionally trying to sit out to get on the NYC card. The UFC isn't playing that.

I’m glad you made it official. I’m not sure how I would have felt about it if this thread was the unofficial version.

Trading camp shamading camp, JUST BLEED

I posted this in another thread.

8:45

He says he told the UFC he would have been ready to fight in June and July. He lied. Listen to RDA's side of the story, he actually tells the truth. Woodley told RDA that he wouldn't be fighting until fall and RDA did not want to be inactive for that long. He pulled stupid shit with Maia too that forced him into his shortest training camp of his career.
https://www.flocombat.com/articles/...ort-ufc-214-camp-refuses-to-be-stepping-stone

This is coincidentially the same shit he's pulling with Colby. Maia was 2 months out of fighting a 5 rounder with Masvidal. Colby would be 2 months out of fighting a 5 rounder with RDA. He's trying to force his opponents into short camps.

he was ready but ufc ppv slots were filled already.

you do know champs have to fit into the ppv that don't have title fight ppvs right.

he was ready but ufc ppv slots were filled already.

you do know champs have to fit into the ppv that don't have title fight ppvs right.
With Anderson Silva and soon Jon Jones coming back we will have plenty of PPVs

Tyron woodlessly has fought hasnt fought in a year, strip the title i say

Colby was so sure of himself before though. Don't get me wrong I loathe both of these guys(so I can relate with TS's hate for Woodley, for a number of reasons). But if Colby is/was as confident as he led everyone to believe, a 2 month fight camp should have been doable, for the belt, for the fame. I mean, this is what you get into this sport for. No?

Hopefully some of these contenders are checking out threads in sherdog because you just completely exposed Tyron's plan to win fights
Stay in shape fellas, TWood controls your camp lengths

why is the UFC trying to rush this fight? It's not like it will sell anyway.

I assume because they don't want to be embarassed with another sub 100k ppv that Nicco vs Shev will draw as headliners. With Woodley vs Till or Colby it will at least be 6 figures and not pointed and laughed at.

Most MMA fans hate black fighters. Nothing new here. Please don't give me that bullshit about the ones people supposedly love. Every single black fighter gets turned on eventually, and usually for bullshit reasons. Rashad is one of the most egregious examples.

Colby was so sure of himself before though. Don't get me wrong I loathe both of these guys(so I can relate with TS's hate for Woodley, for a number of reasons). But if Colby is/was as confident as he led everyone to believe, a 2 month fight camp should have been doable, for the belt, for the fame. I mean, this is what you get into this sport for. No?

His confidence is theatrics, it should be obvious. This is by far the biggest fight of his life and he obviously wants to be 100% recovered and have a full training camp for it. 2 months may be "doable" but it sure as hell isn't optimal.

He says he told the UFC he would have been ready to fight in June and July. He lied. Listen to RDA's side of the story, he actually tells the truth. Woodley told RDA that he wouldn't be fighting until fall and RDA did not want to be inactive for that long. He pulled stupid shit with Maia too that forced him into his shortest training camp of his career.
https://www.flocombat.com/articles/...ort-ufc-214-camp-refuses-to-be-stepping-stone

This is coincidentially the same shit he's pulling with Colby. Maia was 2 months out of fighting a 5 rounder with Masvidal. Colby would be 2 months out of fighting a 5 rounder with RDA. He's trying to force his opponents into short camps.

Maia vs Masvidal was a 3 round fight. But Maia took it cause he's 40 and he knew it was his last chance at a belt. He was never turning that down.

I agree tho, that Colby earned his title shot by beating RDA and shouldn't have to take a shorter notice fight in a unification bout. Plus, i really want to see Colby vs Woodley. Reality is the UFC think Till is more marketable than Colby, and they're looking to get him in there i think. Tho based off his fight with WB, Till little to no chance of beating woodley at this point in his career.

Us fans dont know all the ins and outs of these fighters situations. For all we know Twood was geting second and third opinions from different doctors and was recomended surgery after an interview where he claims so and so. How u can take the time to hate a person u dont know and explain ur hate for that person on a forum is beyond me...

Damn son. What took you so long?!?

Back